Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Its hard to explain to children why anyone, woman/man, man/man, woman/woman, display fondling/sexuality in public.

Some people just don't have any class.

Roy
    Funny roy. don't know about you but for the rest of the straight world it sure would be hard to explain two men kissing, holding hands and hugging for an extending length of time whereas no explanation necessary for a man and woman doing the same.

Geez are you really serious do want to restate that again. Can't believe you here on this. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Well adjusted marriage was in trouble long before this gay thing came in to the national discussion.

Ask me how I know...... been married three times.

Roy
    Not saying marriages are free from stress and trouble but we sure don't need this added to the mix. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Are you really advocating the assassination of an American citizen?

As for Robertson....I think he probably is Christian. I also think he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
    I believe you might be describing corny in his last post there Ken. Sounds like it. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny roy. don't know about you but for the rest of the straight world it sure would be hard to explain two men kissing, holding hands and hugging for an extending length of time whereas no explanation necessary for a man and woman doing the same.

Geez are you really serious do want to restate that again. Can't believe you here on this. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well Glenn you see if you explained, that some people care for each other and show love and affection.

How would you explain that those traits are bad to a child.

But I noticed you couldn't resist putting in "hugging for an extending length of time", so to make sure that your point of view of sexuality is there, because why would other then a man and woman show affection to each other.

Tell me Glenn, you have never hugged a man due to affection and CAMARADERIE ?

Btw its not uncommon in the rest of the world for men to hug and kiss. Some places men walk around holding hands, and they are not gay, and no one pays much attention to it....its a big world Glenn.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Not saying marriages are free from stress and trouble but we sure don't need this added to the mix. Thank you very much
    Who is WE Glen, is this the world according to Glenn ?

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Why should hetro couples get tax breaks, insurance coverage, adoption rights, etc. With the current level of unwed parents and the divorce rate what it is, the law as it stands does not serve us as a society that well either.
    simple. gay couple cant make children. they have to either artificially inseminated, surrogate pregnancy, test tube babies, etc. and maybe ppl think that gay couples are like the one they saw on tv?
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Its hard to explain to children why anyone, woman/man, man/man, woman/woman, display fondling/sexuality in public.

Some people just don't have any class.

Roy
    But Roy, it's other peoples right to the life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to suck face in public.
    Who are you to impose your morals on others.

Who is WE Glen, is this the world according to Glenn ?

Roy
    I would say the majority of Americans who by the way when given the opportunity for a referendum always have voted against legalizing homosexual marriage just like they did in liberal California.

Fortunately your pro gay view is still a minority view even in this increasing immoral society. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

I would say the majority of Americans who by the way when given the opportunity for a referendum always have voted against legalizing homosexual marriage just like they did in liberal California.

Fortunately your "liberal" view is a minority view still even in this increasing immoral society. Thank you, thank you very much
    I love how everyone in the world thinks that their viewpoint is normal and everyone who disagrees with them are just a fringe minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    I love how everyone in the world thinks that their viewpoint is normal and everyone who disagrees with them are just a fringe minority.
    Well I guess you have stated your view that homosexual sex is not disgusting but normal and just fine. Nice to know that. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Just another reason why America has gone down the crapper. It wasn't consensual but the school didn't care it was a crime either.

The boy’s mother also said she was the one who had to call police.

“He’s just a kid,” the principal told the previous female victim’s mother, according to the Daily News.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/03/th...#ixzz2XXHNKzMg

Where do you think the 3 A holes learned this stuff.

Dont know where those boys learned that but I believe.... hell... I know they are "bad seeds"..... and if it were up to me Id have them removed from society as soon as possible...... at the least expense to society if you know what I mean....lol

If you dont...... baseball bat to the back of the head.

8-9 year olds....... you betcha....... THWOP !!!!.... and then make their mommas clean the mess up.

Bad seeds..... they exist...... and we could save our society a lot of trouble if we were to weed them out when they are young.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Fortunately your pro gay view is still a minority view even in this increasing immoral society. Thank you, thank you very much
    The only thing I'm pro on is Liberty and Freedom, how many times to I have to tell you this.

Stop trying to put me in your Glenn box with neatly little explanations written on it, Roy is this and Roy is that, so you can throw your words ammo at me, like Roy is pro gay and Roy is an atheist et, etc.

I'm nothing like you think I am, I'm an individual who has seen it all, all the goodness of mankind, and all the nastiness of mankind. In my younger years the Allied Forces actively tried to kill me by raining bombs on my head, I survived, and oddly enough I'm now an American, and I'm fighting for the survival of an ideology who's time has come, and that is Liberty and Freedom for ALL, not just for people that are like me, but for all who want Liberty and Freedom to be what makes them happy, as long as they don't interfere with mine.

Even though the original founders of this country couldn't always live up to everything, I think they at least gave us a path to get there, if we have the will. It's a gift to us and those who came to this country, for many like me who came from terrible places and circumstances, know exactly what this Liberty and Freedom is all about, and it aint about building the fourth Reich.

I'm too old and crippled to run, and running aint in my nature any way.......this time I'm going to fight for what was promised to me when I took the oath, and that's Liberty and Freedom.

And if someone doesn't like what I have to say, I'm going to tell them to FOAD.

Roy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast