Page 1 of 23 1234567811 ... LastLast

Devistating affects of homosexuality on the USA

We recently had a rather heated debate here, whether homosexuality is right or wrong. Your homosexual defenders actually went as far as defending non-child-bearing incest. As disturbing as that may seem, the homosexual defenders stood fast with a hard fact that "if it does not affect you then it is none of your damm business". That is pretty hard to argue, I just wanted to show where folks stand.

The discussion was here:

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....est+discussion

The point being 'does not affect me', that is a flat out bald faced lie because it does affect me. Here are two links to recent news to prove it:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...e-beliefs.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...o-Gay-Marriage

In BOTH cases, it is Christian beliefs that are being compromised. In the first case, the photographer was crucified to the tune of $7,000 for simply turning down a job. In the second case, a man's career is wrecked by some lesbian sl0t with an obvious agenda.

Homosexuals are clearly evil and deranged, I have no idea why decent people would put up with them.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Come on "tool" , come out of the closet.

Homosexuality is a sexual addiction. That's what the liberal mush head MSM does not understand. And can you believe fat boy Chris Christie wants to make it illegal for homosexuals to seek therapy to try and escape the lifestyle? If CC is the republican candidate for 2016, he will absolutely get blown out of the water. Even Joe Biden could defeat him.

I think that both of those cases were adjudicated incorrectly.

I stand by my earlier point on gay marriage and its LACK of effect on society and the individual.

This is the legal system run amok, NOT the affects of gay marriages on you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post

I stand by my earlier point on gay marriage and its LACK of effect on society and the individual.

This is the legal system run amok, NOT the affects of gay marriages on you and yours.
    I agree JP
    And anytime the government gets involved, you can expect this to happen!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Only thing I can see wrong with homosexuals is they will physically be unable to participate with the evolution of mankind itself. Just won't work.

Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro

A nation of sodomites is not conducive for a healthy society plain and simple. There is no way to justify the behavior as being a norm unless its in the realm of genetics and the study of inferior mutations.

It should be treated by the medical community as a disease so one day it can be irradiated to promote societal health and well being.

Those who argue otherwise are being selfish.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

So you have a right to say you don't like homosexuals.

Why can't they have a right to be homosexuals?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    A nation of sodomites is not conducive for a healthy society plain and simple. There is no way to justify the behavior as being a norm unless its in the realm of genetics and the study of inferior mutations.

It should be treated by the medical community as a disease so one day it can be irradiated to promote societal health and well being.

Those who argue otherwise are being selfish.
    Hey you little cherub you.....If you have ever participated in oral sex with a woman, pitching or catching makes no difference. Then you too are a sodomite. Maybe we can get you some Obamacare.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

What two consenting adults do in private is no concern of mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by Mike19 View Post
    So you have a right to say you don't like homosexuals.

Why can't they have a right to be homosexuals?
    Did I say I didn't like them?.... perhaps you need to reread my post.

Its not a question of what I believe, its about what is good for society. And like I said, a bunch of sodomites (like frozenskull apparently) frolicking about the countryside is not conducive for a healthy society.

Neither is bestiality, which Im sure frozenskull will argue against as well.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

This topic is so gay. Last time I spoke up I was warned and my post deleted. Carry on...
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post

Crap.... hope this doesnt end up as a double post..... my apologies if it does.

Anyhow.... Looks like jp got himself a word of the day thing......

and... While I agree that the photogs shouldnt be forced by government to take on work that they dont want...... I think the airman is making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 1 of 23 1234567811 ... LastLast