Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

any liebert techs

like said how many liebert techs are on here and also im new to hvac and liebert (yr in april)

count me in, sitesupport. I used to work for a company by that name.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

was it in baltimore?

yeah, hon , except I lived in Catonsville, so I did a gig for awhile in both offices.
    I think it's funny that they even have a traffic report in Des Moines--there is no traffic to mention. I would like to see some of these yahoos around Des Moines stuck in traffic for 3 hours though, just because I'm weird like that these nascar wannabes with some of the wildlife in Balto, and DC who would come after them in traffic for ya know, like traffic minutiae. I guess I got warped, wouldn't you say?
    BTW, we have to compete with the Liebert office here too, just like with liebert capitol. Ain't it a blast though?
    I'm going to a trane chiller class here for a spell, so I'll check in when I can. I hope you have a good one.

ya liebert capital is also way overpriced for parts, and parking in dc is also a frickin nightmare. Did you know ninna, or ed feeny? Good luck in your chiller class
    hope to see ya around

Hey SSS , you ever been to Discovery in Silver Spring ? I have met a few of your techs out there while I was working .

i think i was there once a while ago im mainly in baltimore. ive been to noah allot though

Quote Originally Posted by sitesupportsev View Post
    ya liebert capital is also way overpriced for parts, and parking in dc is also a frickin nightmare. Did you know ninna, or ed feeny? Good luck in your chiller class
    hope to see ya around
    yeah, she was a trip. and you can tell feeney that he can twist pretzels and assemble reflective triangles for the buggies. I would ask you to say hi to everyone for me, coles, gravy eddie f., dvb, matty, and mr. dallas cowboys himself broderick. tell 'em svw says howdy from flyover country.

Quote Originally Posted by sitesupportsev View Post
    i think i was there once a while ago im mainly in baltimore. ive been to noah allot though
    home away from home. does kenny from PA still run the place?

will do small world after all huh? Yea ninna was great she left for virginia. I think kenny still runs it.

from the old blue covers to the new ones, leibert called me up when i was with kwik kool

in miami to teach a company called aurora a/c how to use their systems properly!

yea lieberts are a great and complicated units. Im just starting out and learning losts. Have you seen the new dx's yet?

Lieberts Overwhelm the South

Lieberts are fantastic machines; from the smallest datamate to the new XD systems. I was priveleged enough to have been sent to certification training by my employer through a factory dealer. Once you learn Lieberts, you'll never want to work on anything else again. More times than not, you'll always be working in a nice comfortable room -- that is unless the machine has failed or all have in the case of redundent cooling by chill water or water cooled units.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast