Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

When I find you, I will punch you in the back of the head

From the bill of lading I know your name, I know what company you work for, I know on 7/13/11 you serviced an old Lennox GCS3 rooftop unit in Bountiful, UT, I know you lied on your work order that you replaced three 60A Buss fuses, I know that your slime, and just know that you almost killed me.
    Someday you will be at the counter at a distributor with a flame sensor in your hand telling them it is bad, because your too stupid to know it can be cleaned, and in mid sentence you will feel a fist in the back of your head.
    Doubt your a member of this site, so it just feels good to talk out loud to the internet world.

Not in the mood to go into the story right now, maybe after a shot of gin and a good nights sleep, but here is a picture. The mods would probably censor the other picture of the pile of crap that I had to clean out of my under wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And the very next job after this one...

Just soooooo frustrated today with one job after the next cleaning up after dumb techs..."where have all the good techs gone?"
    I have such bigger fish to fry right now with this record heat wave, that I do not need the frustration of wondering why?
    Data Plate calls for 3/4hp 4.2A evap motor...........NOPE, guess some idiot thinks a 1/4hp 1.2A condenser fan motor will work. Another one of those techs with another one of those BIG FLASHY RADIO COMMERCIAL COMPANIES.

Going to bed...talk to you all tomorrow. Appreciate you all here on this site..newbies or veterans, just proves you care about our industry, our trade, and bettering yourself in your career. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All I can say is WOW!!!! I heard of people doing this to keep a unit running long enough to find the problem. Never heard of anyone leaving them in what an Idiot.

Wow.. Brutal

I find that all the time in fused disconnects around here. If the circuit has a dedicated breaker at the panel they figure the fuses aren't necessary. I figure a fuse holder should hold nothing but a fuse.
    "If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."

IMO, bypassing one leg of a disconnect, and leaving it that way for longer than it takes to return with a new disconnect, is attempted murder, and should be prosecuted as such by the state.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    IMO, bypassing one leg of a disconnect, and leaving it that way for longer than it takes to return with a new disconnect, is attempted murder, and should be prosecuted as such by the state.
    X2
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

My ass would be parked in front of that guys shop come morning. Did the second guy at least pull the drain plug out of the bottom of the condenser motor?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

He replaced the fuses he just wasnt honest about what he used to replace the fuses with. Did he bypass the one leg completely? Now that deserves what ever he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac69 View Post
    He replaced the fuses he just wasnt honest about what he used to replace the fuses with. Did he bypass the one leg completely? Now that deserves what ever he gets.
    Thats what I was wondering how else would he get ( i'm assuming shocked) and hence the skid marks he didn't want to post pics of.

I still dont think the copper trick is right either.
    Last edited by hvac69; 06-25-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Good idea. Maybe you should get into politics?

Quote Originally Posted by hvac69 View Post
    Look closer at the pic. L1 T1 is taped
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast