Siemans Controls

Does any one have a siemans control manual? Operator Manual? DDC Manual? anything? working on intergrating siemans devices with bacnet and would like to know how they work before I switch them over.

thanks

kempdawg
    Never Say Die
    Kemp

Appogee info ???? anything
    Never Say Die
    Kemp

The manuals are specific to the devices - you didn't get any documentation with the devices when you purchased them?

I do know that if you contact your local Siemens branch, you can order user manuals for your devices.

EDIT: Apogee what? software? Hardware? If it's software, all the manuals are included on the install CD.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

I would like to have a PDF version of the TEC manual if anyone got one, thanks.

Thanks I have the application info ie 2054 and 2032, what I'm looking for now is the front end users stuff
    Never Say Die
    Kemp

Do you know what rev of Apogee?

The Apogee front end, for the last 5 years, has included complete HTML Install, Set-Up and User Manuals. They are accessed either thru the tool bar or the Start Menu.

I cannot understand how you happen to have an Apogee front end without the embedded documentation.

Possibly, it's not the front end you need manuals for but manuals for creating a modbus connection and database? In which case, you need a completely different set of manuals, and again, they should have come with your bacnet devices.

Contact the branch that the devices were purchased from and tell them what you need. I'm sure they will be able to help.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Two Ways

I believe there are 2 ways for Siemens to interface to bacnet devices.
    First is a bacnet gateway. You would have to have your Siemens office provide this and the engineering to make it work. The gateway would shoe horn the bacnet data into their format.
    Second is using the Apogee front end to connect to the bacnet. When I was working for Siemens I saw the info on how to do it but it considered very difficult to make work.
    Either way you will have to pay what Siemens wants, which will be more than what you want to pay.