Conservation vents

I know a little about conservation vents. How ever I need to learn more. Can someone direct me to somewhere that does training?

I take it know one knows????

Did you mean Condensing?

Condensing furnaces with efficiencies over 90 percent offer the most energy savings. These furnaces achieve 90 percent AFUE rating by sending flue gases through a secondary heat exchanger. This device further extracts heat that is usable energy for your home. Remaining flue gases then exhaust outdoors through a special plastic-type vent pipe inserted through the wall of the home. This "direct-vent" piping configuration also draws in outside air for combustion. Since indoor air is not used in the combustion process, cold air leakage (infiltration) is reduced--an added energy savings.
    http://www.totalairsupply.com/files/...20Furnaces.pdf
    Economy - Quality - Speed <---- pick two

I THOUGHT HE MEANT CONSERVATIVES
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi

I am talking more in the realm of flamamble gases. Perticularly distilleries.
    Maintaining the right water column to prevent the callapsing or rupture of storage tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wcole View Post
    Particularly distilleries....
    Maintaining...
    But if there are also other needs to avoid other cost- "ruptures"
    and
    Since I like Earth-Cooling industrial things:
    some of the other distillery processing can be WITHOUT chillers of refrigeration, but Earth-Coupled fluid loops as GLE or ground-loop-heat-exchangers ALONE, if your ground is applicable to cooling a process with single or multiple heat-exchanges in train.

I am very familiar with geo thermal loops but I personally like solar glycol panel absorption chillers. How ever this is an existing distillery and according to fire code they are going to have to install conservation vents to their tanks. It is simply a three way valve that works off a pressure switch and a vacuum switch To maintain a proper balance. I just need a manufacturing company so I can become certified in their product. Also I would like the best product not a second rate manufacturer. Most of the supply houses have no idea what I am talking about and that is why I created this thread

balance and to process geothermal pre-cooling loops (and preheating)

Quote Originally Posted by Wcole View Post
    I am very familiar with geo thermal loops...... chillers.
    if I may ask
    what does the venting conserve?
    google search conservation+vent with the + sign:::

Pipe Away Pressure Vacuum Conservation Vent | Protectoseal
    www.protectoseal.com/vaporFlame/series18540.cfm

PIPE-AWAY PRESSURE / VACUUM CONSERVATION VENT | The protectoseal company invented the safety feature known as a flash arrester and was founded ...
    Images for conservation+vent - Report images

Shand & Jurs - Conservation Vents - L&J Technologies
    http://www.ljtechnologies.com/sj/Pro...nts.htm‎

Shand & Jurs - Conservation Vents - 94020 Conservation Vent (Pressure/Vacuum), 94040 Spring Loaded Conservation Vent (Pressure/Vacuum), 94050 ...

I can guess a few things:
    Temp x Pressure
    Alcohol

?

PICTURES are on the search results

Because of geothermal process cooling operating 84% less expensively per net ton with fluids to under ~ 110 deg f
    I have a few engineers and factories and OEM systems builders, appreciating the bonus hybrid to chillers and not with chillers/not with rfg tech costs associations, as associates I can call about other systems such as conservation vents.
    Pre-heating, same ground loop Earth-Coupled GeoThermal can be used in warehouse areas kept above freezing, tempering incoming fresh air (like paint booths and as well as process)
    and
    anything w/
    or w/out glycol
    24/7
    THEN QUALIFY with (if you can) 10% Comm Tax Credit on ties to a new (console, small, etc) GEOTHERMAL HT PUMP - using the loop for more than just hot water heating, space HVAC, with pre-cooling hybrids , pre-heating, etc...

please generalize a bit for my mechanical understanding, what type of application ?