How do Anthony frames come apart ?

This is the job where the crackhead sign nitwits cut all the frame and door heater wires out of the wiring trough.

I squared away the freezer (except I am waiting on my gasket guy to replace the ones that tore when frozen) and four of the refrigerated box's door. But now on one door they cut the wires WAY too short for me to get a staycon on.

So my question is: is there some easy way to access the inner portions of the top of the door frame in the area where the wires go from the trough into the actual top frame channel of the door?

Or even any hard way? <g>
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

If this is an Anthony frame like I typically work on. Model 0101-blah de blah blah whatever, it isn't TOO hard to get the mullion plates off and gain some access.

Pick a starting point and start to work the strips securing the mullion plates loose. The strip hooks over the edge of the door frame and snaps inward, into the box. The first one can be tricky to get loose. You'll probably have to trim about 1/2" off of the ends of them to get them to fit back in.

Soldering gun...

Soldering gun . . . . ??

OK; I've got the soldering gun warmed up and in my hand - now what shall I do to speedily further this project? <g>

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Capz View Post
    Soldering gun...
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    If this is an Anthony frame like I typically work on. Model 0101-blah de blah blah whatever, it isn't TOO hard to get the mullion plates off and gain some access.

Pick a starting point and start to work the strips securing the mullion plates loose. The strip hooks over the edge of the door frame and snaps inward, into the box. The first one can be tricky to get loose. You'll probably have to trim about 1/2" off of the ends of them to get them to fit back in.
    Getting them off is the easy part... Getting them back on can suck, I've trimmed a few to get them to fit as well.