brand new install

do you see what's wrong with it?

brand new install, from yesterday. my company, one of the senior tech. the office down below is flooded now.... lol. he wasn't very happy when I pointed it then laugh about it... hahaha. he's not a hack, one of the brightest mind I've ever met in this trade. when you're in your 60s and the sun is beating on you while supervising two helpers it could happen. you're allowed one of these every now and then I fixed it today.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

oops
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

LOL it's obviously upside down. Sitting up like that without a cap on it and it's gonna get stuff in it!

J/K!

I am surprised how many people do NOT know the proper way to install those!!!

I went to a ductless unit that had one installed and it was turned 180° of the pictured one, it was glued that way.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

He had to hang his hat somewhere...
    Psalm 51:10, 12

sometimes supervising 2 helpers is enough to make anyone make an easy mistake.

I've seen lots of rooftops with trap ends pointed to the sky like that, though the end was lower than the pan, so they worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MicahWes View Post
    I've seen lots of rooftops with trap ends pointed to the sky like that, though the end was lower than the pan, so they worked fine.
    I was thinking he same thing about the height of it. This one could just be cut lower than the pan and still work.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Need a male/female 90 " elbow and turned 180"