Portland Oregon HVAC installers needed

We are looking for new construction, retrofit and service technicians in the Portland Oregon area, please e-mail resume to travis@skyheating.com

We offer competitive pay, healthcare, retirement, paid holidays and paid vacations and allow long term employees to take their vehicles home with them. We are ready to hire immediately we are a month booked out on work and need people.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

I have taken a trip to Portland. I hope you guys are paying 30/hr.
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by XcelTech View Post
    I have taken a trip to Portland. I hope you guys are paying 30/hr.
    $18 to $25 depending on experience. A New Construction guy makes around $18, its hard to pay any more with the prices in our market and a retro guy that is well trained and certified makes between $21 and $25 depending on experience and certification. Things like retirement and healthcare are worth a few bucks an hour, taking a vehicle home is worth a few bucks per hour so when you figure in all the benefits most guys make around $30
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!