Thread: NATE Exam

NATE Exam

So awesome! I passed. Was having a totally atrocious day and got home to see this. So proud of myself.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Congratulations.

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. - Albert Einstein
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. – Abraham Maslow

Ya all that and more you trained killing machine with the picture of KITTY!

THE GREAT STATE of NATE

Hi all, new here. Preparing to NATE re-certify for the 2nd time. Seems as tho' the bar is somewhere in the stratosphere compared to years past. I have my old study guides, for what they're not worth... I've found a few so-called "practice exam" sites, but I don't trust 'em. Some of the answers I submitted were "WRONG" according to the site; my own Google research proves otherwise. If anyone knows of a reliable (preferably free) resource for NATE exam prep, I could really use a friend 'bout now...

Quote Originally Posted by P.S.I.chopath View Post
    Hi all, new here. Preparing to NATE re-certify for the 2nd time. Seems as tho' the bar is somewhere in the stratosphere compared to years past. I have my old study guides, for what they're not worth... I've found a few so-called "practice exam" sites, but I don't trust 'em. Some of the answers I submitted were "WRONG" according to the site; my own Google research proves otherwise. If anyone knows of a reliable (preferably free) resource for NATE exam prep, I could really use a friend 'bout now...
    If you passed it before you should be able to pass it again. Your original material excluding obsolete information such as mercury thermostats, cap tubes, etc. have been deleted from the original tests.

Refrigeration cycle, thermodynamics, phsychrometrics, combustion etc. have not changed.

One day I wil be NATE certified as well