Thread: Hello from Pennsylvania

Post Likes

Hello from Pennsylvania

Hi guys, I am a 40 year old contractor from Pennsylvania who is fairly new to the field (2 years), but I have worked with my family doing electrical contracting for 10 years with the business clocking in at 30 years. Hopefully I don't ask too many dumb questions that make you guys facepalm lol! I'm looking forward to talking to pros like yourselves when I get stuck and getting advice from the veterans. I keep it a practice to be honest with my customers and people I deal with and if I don't have an answer, I always go to those who know instead of bull****ting people. Hope to join in on the fun you guys have and learn a lot with my time here. Thank you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    I guess I should have also posted that I received an associates degree for Refrigeration Technology instead of making a hasty post and leaving a critical part out lol!

Post Likes
    Welcome here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in