Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Just want to say thanks to everyone taking the time to reply to posts. I live in the middle of BFE and really have no one to talk to/ask questions. It's really nice to get some honest input from other techs, which I simply don't have locally.
    pHM, ice, lightning, JP, Ryan, 2sac, etc... You all have really helped alot. pHM -you have helped keep 2 r12 old as crap systems running just this week! And 1 is a plywood walk in!

Seriously thanks. This site is great.

You're very welcome. Remember that most of us started at the bottom. Seems like the rest have been doing this since they invented air conditioning. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    You're very welcome. Remember that most of us started at the bottom. Seems like the rest have been doing this since they invented air conditioning. Lol!
    Ain't that the truth. AC has come so far since I was a kid. My dad was rich 'cause we had a big 'un hangin' out our window - then expanded to little 'uns in each bedroom. I was spoiled!

kklobas - I'm with you on that. I've always said that "ya never know what others don't know" but HERE, you learn the same about yourself. This forum is a melting pot for increasing our knowledge and honing our skills in our trades.