Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Does your consideration also include heterosexual sodomy?

Wait; what is your definition of sodomy? Maybe we are not thinking of the same things.

PHM
    -------
    You may define your own I don't care. Mine is between two males. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    And what kind of math is this?

In reading though all the 'expert' reports I see it said that X number of child abuse incidents involve heterosexual man / underage boy involvement.

When obviously this is BS. If a man is having sex with another male, no matter what the man's age or other sexual involvements - the man is homosexual (is he not? <g>) and needs to be added to the other column on the accounting sheet.
    We all know what a homosexual is here I hope. The math is simple don't need to be a rocket scientist here.

If 2% of the male population is gay and out of a 1000 cases of child molestation say 450 of them are boys molested by homosexuals and 550 of them are girls molested by hetrosexual men then the gay men 40 times more than likely envolved in child molestation than a hetrosexual man. I hope that is simple enough.

Since the numbers are a lot smaller I haven't factored in women molesting girls and women "molesting" boys. These wouldn't alter the above statistics much. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I find it difficult to advance accurately along a path which is not clearly mapped

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You may define your own I don't care. Mine is between two males. Thank you very much
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Has the line from free speech into hate speech not been crossed here?

Glenn sounds like an anti-civil rights advocate from the 50s, spreading around misinformation about black people.
    Which he does as well I'm sure.

*sigh* I've grown tired of this circular discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Has the line from free speech into hate speech not been crossed here?

Glenn sounds like an anti-civil rights advocate from the 50s, spreading around misinformation about black people.
    Which he does as well I'm sure.

*sigh* I've grown tired of this circular discussion.
    Perhaps you have crossed the line into a personal attack which is not allowed. You are on dangerous ground here syn. Care to back up your false slanderous charges here before you have to pay for your indescrition. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223