If the GOP is this stupid, it deserves to die

Reo, you failed to clarify your point: are you agreeing with Coulter that the Republican Party is missing it or are you dissing her?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Reo, you failed to clarify your point: are you agreeing with Coulter that the Republican Party is missing it or are you dissing her?
    No, I'm not dissing her. I usualy agree with Ann Coulter about 90% of the time. In this case, I believe she is right. I work with a lot of Mexican people. They either don't care about politics or they care enough to vote democrat.

Thx Reo. Ann usually does her homework. While abrasive, she's usually right on target. What I think we've seen in the last 8 yrs. is the death of the Republican Party and the rise of the Tea Party or whatever you want to call true conservatives and libertarians. If the Tea Party wants to have a chance to re-take this country from these evil people, they have one last shot to consolidate their feces and speak to the true issues, not pulling any punches but speaking the truth.

What I'm still trying to figure out is how foreigners can enter the US illegally and vote! Am I alone in this? What other countries in the world allow this behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    What I'm still trying to figure out is how foreigners can enter the US illegally and vote! Am I alone in this? What other countries in the world allow this behavior?
    you would need to ask a Democrat!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Pat Buchanan weighs in on this, and he talks about the libertarian vote:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/worst-new...ns-demography/

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Pat Buchanan weighs in on this, and he talks about the libertarian vote:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/worst-new...ns-demography/
    Disturbing link. Basically with the declining intelligence of voters comes Democratic gains with more communism. Immigration both legal and illegal needs to stop. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater