Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    1,432

    Need manual-wiring for a York W1LC420

    Got a call late today, the wiring diagrams are unreadable and the manual nowhere to be found, thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    A little more information might be needed. I have never heard of a W1LC240. What type of chiller is it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    A little more information might be needed. I have never heard of a W1LC240. What type of chiller is it?
    York, aircooled 35.8 tons, model W1LC420A25A, found a generic manual from upgnet, need the wiring diagram, also if anyone has a copy of 570-05-N2Y (1287).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    O.K., I found the drawing in an old manual (dwg. # 035-07433 rev. B). I enlarged it, scanned it and was going to email it, but your email address isn't in your profile. Second time today someone has asked for something and they didn't have an email address to send it to them. Put your email address in your profile and I'll send it.

    Valdelocc, why haven't you applied for Pro status? Do you need to be Pro to allow private messaging? I was going to PM you and ask for an address I could send the enlarged copies to. Can't PM you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    O.K., I found the drawing in an old manual (dwg. # 035-07433 rev. B). I enlarged it, scanned it and was going to email it, but your email address isn't in your profile. Second time today someone has asked for something and they didn't have an email address to send it to them. Put your email address in your profile and I'll send it.

    Valdelocc, why haven't you applied for Pro status? Do you need to be Pro to allow private messaging? I was going to PM you and ask for an address I could send the enlarged copies to. Can't PM you.
    York, e-mail it to my user's name @ yahoo.com, thanks!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    You should have it by 11:00 am tomorrow. It's on my work computer. If you want me to snail mail the enlarged copies reply to my email with a mailing address.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    You should have it by 11:00 am tomorrow. It's on my work computer. If you want me to snail mail the enlarged copies reply to my email with a mailing address.
    Thank you very much!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event