Need manual-wiring for a York W1LC420

Got a call late today, the wiring diagrams are unreadable and the manual nowhere to be found, thanks

A little more information might be needed. I have never heard of a W1LC240. What type of chiller is it?

Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    A little more information might be needed. I have never heard of a W1LC240. What type of chiller is it?
    York, aircooled 35.8 tons, model W1LC420A25A, found a generic manual from upgnet, need the wiring diagram, also if anyone has a copy of 570-05-N2Y (1287).

O.K., I found the drawing in an old manual (dwg. # 035-07433 rev. B). I enlarged it, scanned it and was going to email it, but your email address isn't in your profile. Second time today someone has asked for something and they didn't have an email address to send it to them. Put your email address in your profile and I'll send it.

Valdelocc, why haven't you applied for Pro status? Do you need to be Pro to allow private messaging? I was going to PM you and ask for an address I could send the enlarged copies to. Can't PM you.

O.K., I found the drawing in an old manual (dwg. # 035-07433 rev. B). I enlarged it, scanned it and was going to email it, but your email address isn't in your profile. Second time today someone has asked for something and they didn't have an email address to send it to them. Put your email address in your profile and I'll send it.

Valdelocc, why haven't you applied for Pro status? Do you need to be Pro to allow private messaging? I was going to PM you and ask for an address I could send the enlarged copies to. Can't PM you.
    York, e-mail it to my user's name @ yahoo.com, thanks!!!

You should have it by 11:00 am tomorrow. It's on my work computer. If you want me to snail mail the enlarged copies reply to my email with a mailing address.

You should have it by 11:00 am tomorrow. It's on my work computer. If you want me to snail mail the enlarged copies reply to my email with a mailing address.
    Thank you very much!!!!!