Hybrid View

tepro vacuum pack machine

Hi everyone, been watching this forum for a while and have learned some good information so hope someone can help me out with this one. Usually work on small catering fridges coldrooms etc, but one customer asked if i could look at there portable vacuum machine. Trouble is am finding it hard to find any informaiton on this one

Model- TEPRO pp5
    its a single phase machine. On the front it says "TEPRO MEV OH"

Problemn is when you knock the machine on it shows "ER" in the pumping time display a number "3" in the dosage time display and the power button light blinks. The machine doesnt start or do anything at all. Had a look inside and apart from the circuit board at the front the components look fairly basic. There is a number for a uk dealer but the lines dead. Not being at all familiar whith this machine hope someone could pass on some knowledge os even some info on the error code.

Many thanks and hi from the uk

Quote Originally Posted by richelli View Post
    Hi everyone, been watching this forum for a while and have learned some good information so hope someone can help me out with this one. Usually work on small catering fridges coldrooms etc, but one customer asked if i could look at there portable vacuum machine. Trouble is am finding it hard to find any informaiton on this one

Model- TEPRO pp5
    its a single phase machine. On the front it says "TEPRO MEV OH"

Problem is when you knock the machine on it shows "ER" in the pumping time display a number "3" in the dosage time display and the power button light blinks. The machine doesn't start or do anything at all. Had a look inside and apart from the circuit board at the front the components look fairly basic. There is a number for a UK dealer but the lines dead. Not being at all familiar with this machine hope someone could pass on some knowledge os even some info on the error code.

Many thanks and hi from the uk
    haven't worked on these yet, but i probably will sooner or later, I goggled "tTEPRO pp5 " and come up with the company they are out of Poland phone number is on their page http://www.tepro.com.pl/english/pp52.htm. hope this helps.
    So you didn't ask, what you though was a stupid question. Now how, are you going to tell the boss about your stupid screw up?

Thanks for the reply. I should have posted earlier to say the machine wasnt making a good vacuum. after scratching my head for a few hours decided the only thing i could do easily was change the oil in the vacuum pump and clean the filter. Now shes Working sweet as a nut and the customer is happy too. Thanks again