Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We can only use a 18 inch flex line. Nice looking install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tjscout View Post
    secondary drain line does no good no one would ever know primary is stopped up! txv will sweat all over unit,p-trap not needed in positive flow coil,disconnect not needed if breaker right there! looks good though
    First post ever and this is how you start. Way to make friends. Nice job John. Secondary drain is a great idea. Some directions even say to trap it also. We trap everything. Upflow, downflow does not matter. I agree that they will not know if it is overflowing but the alternative is a wet floor. Disconnect is always a good idea breaker or no breaker. John, How is the Kobblift coming along?
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Nice looking install, clean and detailed. Nice work!

Here in GA, we hard-wire the power to the furance. Also I prefer to use a coil float switch as well as wiring in the switch in the condensate pump. I want to signal there is a problem as soon as the primary drain is clogged.

I like the clean way you did the furnace and AC. Good work!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    How is the Kopplift™ coming along?
    Thanks for asking and the compliments. As you see with my posting tag line it is for sale on amazon and sales are making progress, mostly in Florida. I have yet to pay for advertising but that is in the works. Also looks like a HVAC trade magazine will soon be writing an article about the KoppLift. Another product on amazon I have found very useful in my older age. Gives me a place to sit and work on outdoor units.

http://www.amazon.com/Stand-Store-Fo...d_sim_sbs_hi_1
    Inventor/Manufacturer:
    KoppLift™ Hand Truck Lifting Bar
    http://www.amazon.com/shops/JohnGKoppLLC
    Video
    http://youtu.be/FsSViwAEz7A

Looks good, though I'm sure it will be some time getting used to a gas line which is not zig zagged.

Quote Originally Posted by tjscout View Post
    secondary drain line does no good no one would ever know primary is stopped up! txv will sweat all over unit,p-trap not needed in positive flow coil,disconnect not needed if breaker right there! looks good though
    Post some pics of your work and let's see iff they pass muster.

Psalm 9:17
    The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.
    Proverbs 19:29
    Condemnation is ready for scoffers, and beating for the backs of fools.

Quote Originally Posted by highhead666 View Post
    Looks good, though I'm sure it will be some time getting used to a gas line which is not zig zagged.
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

looks good

sorry I hurt yalls feelings but if your trying to not flood the house you need to rethink that drain set up ,just me though sorry!

Looks good John!

Any particular reason you don't use the CX coils with built in txv? Seems easier to me than mounting your own txv on the outside.

It was not that long ago we were having so many TXV issues with Lennox OEM TXV's we became brainwashed to make them easy to access. This year as of late were not seeing issues anymore but I don't feel comfort going with CX as many of our jobs burry some of the case into the ceiling and getting to an internal TXV can be a challenge. For those reasons and from a service standpoint when I find a bad TXV it sure makes the job easer to R&R an external valve. I know it does not look as clean but most of our jobs have hidden equipment. We also install ADP coils with internal TXV and we have not seen problems with their OEM valves so I don't have a problem doing them, and they do look cleaner, I will give you that.

John
    Inventor/Manufacturer:
    KoppLift™ Hand Truck Lifting Bar
    http://www.amazon.com/shops/JohnGKoppLLC
    Video
    http://youtu.be/FsSViwAEz7A

Nice clean work, I like it.

Manual J?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast