Thread: I need advice.

I need advice.

I am a student who has finished all of the technical and some general education classes towards my associates degree but I am having a hard time finding an entry level position anywhere. I would like any advice that I can get from the professionals already in the field. Thank You.

March is a slow time for alot of Co's around here, April & May it will be picking up.
    Just keep getting your name out there to as many different Co's that you can, The Co I work for maybe looking for another entry level tech 1st of April.

advice

Go to the supply houses , they know who is working and hiring and who is slow and going under.

April???

Thanks for the replies RTU and Pat. The only supply house that I currently go to is on the north side and i will ask the next time im in there. Hopefully you can keep me in mind when and if your company does hire an entry level person. Thanks again.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    We have hired techs right out of school,but it seems like a lot of companies won't.I understand smaller shops not being able to hire them but larger companies should have some checkups,service contracts ,etc., to keep them busy while they learn.

So I guess I say try larger companies,and suggest that you could do certain tasks to start.

Cuuute dog!
    eventu rerum stolidi didicere magistro