Question Trane Tracker Programming

I am trying to figure out how to "start from scratch" with a Trane Tracker. Is there a way to completely wipe the memory and start over?

To my knowledge you can't reset the entire system. Not sure what issues you are having. It varies with each generation, but basically each device stores its own configuration. So resetting the main panel wont have any effect on the UCM or By-Pass configurations.

Probally your best option is to go thru all the configuration settings and verify everything is correct and matches your equipment. Even if there was a way to reset all the devices, you would have to go thru and change these settings to what you have installed as the defaults normally need to be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by mbarton View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to "start from scratch" with a Trane Tracker. Is there a way to completely wipe the memory and start over?
    Which model Tracker do you have? Older style with swing door or newer touchscreen.

Why start from scratch? Should be easy enough to make necessary changes using lap-top. Be sure your addresses are correct.