Hello, new Alabama member here!

Hello my name is John and I am from Tuscaloosa Alabama. I am 25 years old and began working with Johnson Controls as an electrical installer 5 years ago in 2008. I was promoted to a JCI Systems Technician in 2010, and recently in 2012 was promoted to a Systems Technician II. I also began taking college courses every night after work in 2008 and managed to graduate summa cum laude with an associates degree in HVAC and a minor in electronics in 2011. I attempted and passed my State of Alabama HVAC contractors exam in 2012 and started my own small HVAC service business in my local area, which seems to be steadily growing. I am currently back in college pursuing a bachelors degree in mechnical engineering. I look foward to using this forum as an excellent resource of information and helping out anyone I can along the way!

Welcome, John. I think you'll enjoy it here. I'm right down US 82 from you. Get in touch if you find yourself in the Montgomery area. Check my profile for email address.

ROLL TIDE

auburn sux

welcome aboard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.