+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H10pm

Post Likes

H10pm

I just bought the h10pm. I hope I did not make an mistake. Besides the battery is one better then the other it cost me 450 or should I have went with a little bit of a cheaper straight forward one. I think it may just take some practice thank you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Claugesy View Post
    I just bought the h10pm. I hope I did not make an mistake. Besides the battery is one better then the other it cost me 450 or should I have went with a little bit of a cheaper straight forward one. I think it may just take some practice thank you.
    You picked a fine machine for finding refrigerant leaks. Some don't have the best of luck with the batteries after a while, but I never had a problem with the one I used for 5 years.

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Post Likes
    I use a H-10PM and have a video camera battery pack on a belt that gives me extended leak checking time when my H-10 battery drops out on me.

H-10 is the leak detector that has proven itself over many years.
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Post Likes
    You can pick up spare batteries for the H10Pm here. I think with shipping it was less than 20 clams.

https://www.batterysharks.com/ Sigmas Battery SP12-2.3

Great leak detector by the way.
    l8r

Post Likes
    I've had mine for 5 years.
    If you overload the cell get it out into fresh air and cleared out before turning it off.
    I have literally walked into the front door of an office and told them that there is a leak.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in