View Poll Results: If ARP were researched who does the most name calling.

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liberals

30 60.00%
  • Conservatives

20 40.00%
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Name Calling

Name Calling

I think I know the answer.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

my answer is yes.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

You do.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Oh and I guess that's directed at me huh...........

you got insurance to cover defamation of character............................

Nah since the left has no leg to stand on all they can do is name calling,

hey ya know since ace and harley are gone name calling has decreased dramatically

the leftist will vote numerous times they are known for that you know.............. yep they done it before.........

Don't forget to include name calling in reference to our country's leaders. The liberals will win hands down on that. If you all would be a little more respectfull of the C & C the retoric on this form would really go down at least on the conservative side.
    Last edited by glennac; 03-08-2007 at 09:46 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I think I know the answer.
    Name:  crybaby.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  2.4 KB

12 reply s 6 responders somethings wrong

typical lefty pooh

Well, there certainly are some people around here that consistantly call people names. They are from both sides of the isle, but for some reason, it tilts just a little more on the "conservatives" side of things.

Alas, usually if namecalling is being ressorted to, that typically shows that the name caller has lost the argument, and has nothing left in his arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    12 reply s 6 responders somethings wrong

typical lefty pooh
    Hmm... How's that a "lefty pooh"?

Perhaps it's because most of the lefties are busy WORKING!!

Go climb a moutain.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

The sad part FS is that the cons and the libs are the fringe. Two sides of the same coin. The majority of AMERICANS are neither.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Go climb a moutain.

I would if I did not have so much work to do. A bad day on the mountain is better than a good day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by zzonko View Post
    The sad part FS is that the cons and the libs are the fringe. Two sides of the same coin. The majority of AMERICANS are neither.
    I know we aren't supposed to make personal attacks but why do you have for your avatar a bum who had his soldiers murder, plunder, rape and burn down homes of civilians the South and burned down Atlanta, Columbia and Charleston, SC and thousands of homes, mansions, barns, and towns on the way to Charleston. You are indeed sick and your signature was the day Columbia was burnt to the ground. That makes you happy. You are indeed sick. It makes you feel good when Southerns were left destitute. Gen Lee and his troops acted with chilvery when they went in to PA. No private homes were burnt and they showed respect for the local people. I guess you are a rascal.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast