Do you know why....

We perform clean and checks?

So we can go back to the customers house and collect our tools we left there 6 months earlier.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Yeah, that is the truth...

I realized this morning I left a UEI digital thermometer (less than $20) in someone's attic Tuesday... Oh well.

Hope I remember it is there next time I go to the house.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

LOLZ

Cant tell you how many flashlights I have forgotten....and I never get a call saying that I left it there either.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah, that is the truth...

I realized this morning I left a UEI digital thermometer (less than $20) in someone's attic Tuesday... Oh well.

Hope I remember it is there next time I go to the house.
    Lol I've lost 3 in 2 yrs!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lost two makida drills last summer.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

...so that we can learn to remember to turn on the disconnect after we clean it---but before we're across town from it. I guess it beats the charge one gets when the unit kicks on as you lift the fan top...sigh...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

I'll be surprised if anybody can top this: I once left my clothes on a jobsite! Doing commercial work, I sometimes would slip on some coveralls to keep from getting really dirty and grease-stained. And if it was in a hot equipment room, I would sometimes strip down to my underwear before putting them on. I would find a back corner of the room to hide in to do this. And I would put my keys in my pocket, knowing full well that I would have to make a trip or two (or several) to my truck for tools and such. One especially long, hot day, when I finished up, I was in a bit of a hurry to get out of there. On the way home I stopped to get gas, just a few miles from the site. That was when I realized that my wallet was missing! It took a minute more to realize that it was because I was still wearing my coveralls, and not my pants! I drove back and grabbed my clothes and tossed them in the truck, after making sure my wallet was still in my pants. That job was about a two hour drive from home. Good thing I needed gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclrchiller View Post
    I'll be surprised if anybody can top this: I once left my clothes on a jobsite! Doing commercial work, I sometimes would slip on some coveralls to keep from getting really dirty and grease-stained. And if it was in a hot equipment room, I would sometimes strip down to my underwear before putting them on. I would find a back corner of the room to hide in to do this. And I would put my keys in my pocket, knowing full well that I would have to make a trip or two (or several) to my truck for tools and such. One especially long, hot day, when I finished up, I was in a bit of a hurry to get out of there. On the way home I stopped to get gas, just a few miles from the site. That was when I realized that my wallet was missing! It took a minute more to realize that it was because I was still wearing my coveralls, and not my pants! I drove back and grabbed my clothes and tossed them in the truck, after making sure my wallet was still in my pants. That job was about a two hour drive from home. Good thing I needed gas.
    Good thing it was not locked and nobody to let you back in...

Done similar things myself.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

In install, callbacks are how they get their tools back, and the materials left there as well.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Can anyone help me out with some basic info on modular chillers. I΄m doing a presentation in class and trying to get usefull info that is not available on the internet, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al79 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with some basic info on modular chillers. I´m doing a presentation in class and trying to get usefull info that is not available on the internet, Thanks.
    Try posting this under a different heading, like the refrigeration or chiller forum.

When you do, try to ask more specific pointed questions, chillers are a HUGE subject, do a bit of googling, and post questions about specific things you don't understand.

Best of luck with your schooling

I was pleased just last Friday to be returning to a home for a PM that had an ignitor out over the winter. I remember it well because as soon as the ignitor was energized it blew up - must have been touching the burner rack or something. Water heater was right in front of the furnace so it was hard to get a good look and I never had reason to question on all the ignitors I put in prior. I now look with my inspection mirror if there is any doubt.

Anyway I recalled I did not put the cover back on the switch plate where I took a quick look before resetting the breaker - left the switch hanging three inches off the wall, exposed wires and all. So I was happy we had not been there since, and I made a bee line for that disconnect. No one will ever know - except potentially hundreds of Hvac-Talk members.