Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCain in Syria

Read on Drudge that the Syrian rebels attacked a Catholic church and filmed their beheading of the priest and some other people that were inside. These are those "poor Syrian people" McCain is insisting that we help.

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    Read on Drudge that the Syrian rebels attacked a Catholic church and filmed their beheading of the priest and some other people that were inside. These are those "poor Syrian people" McCain is insisting that we help.

Folks just dont seem to realize that nobody there is our friend and that we should just stay the f out and let them waste each other.......or if we do go in we need to crush everyone there......

Rule those people ourselves....with an iron fist.

Its all they understand.

Quit blowing my tax dollars over there....... I worked hard for that money and it makes me sick to my stomach to see the government handing it over to those criminals.

Only thing we should be shipping to those rebels and anyone else over there is a couple of plane loads of ebola.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    Friends in my church have family in Syria. They have been kidnapped twice and their Christian church mortared during services--all by the rebels Obama is supporting.
    Like our friend who posted here (I think Farad?) stated, it is very bad for some who live there. These are the prople who are asking for help.
    IMHO.. This is a civil war and we need to stay out. Like Egypt, if the locals embrace the Muslim brotherhood they will seal their own fate.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Replace the words "Syrian Rebels with Muslim Brotherhood and you'll be able to figure it out.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Replace the words "Syrian Rebels with Muslim Brotherhood and you'll be able to figure it out.
    Agreeded!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12