Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain in Syria

McCain in Syria

He should be thrown in prison for the rest of his life for wasting taxpayer dollars making that trip to Syria. I wonder where he and his wife stopped on the way there and or the way back..... France, Italy....

It just makes me sick to my stomach when these carnival barkers go somewhere like that.... and it especially irks me when they go to visit the troops when it would be much more better for the troops to save the money and send them a plane load of pizza or hamburgers and some ice cold cokes or pepsis.

That GD traitor..... he should have been fragged the moment he was out of his "captors"..... hands.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Not fishing with that one..... those are my true feelings.

Your king obama and his fugly wife do this all the time.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

It sickens me when they do it too....

I would much rather recieve pizza and coke than have to stand there and listen to some blowhard lie to me about how much they care about us and what they are doing for us.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...bels-next-week

McCain was there on a fact finder.
    France has reported chemical weapons have been used by Assad.
    Myers says its a regional issue.
    The EU have lifted sanctions on weapons.
    Iran is involved.
    Russia is Syria's best buddy.

In other words its a stew pit of a mess.
    FEN

For the life of me and I'll never figure out what the hell we are trying to accomplish in the ME. The Syrian government hates us, the rebels hate us. Why are we there???????

Probably cause the Russians are there.

Oh... and I have no problem at all with someone using chemical weapons..... what does it matter if you hack someone to bits with a hatchet or sword...or choke them to death with chemicals....or burn them to death...or shoot them....or blow them to pieces.

It all is a means to the same goal.

i hope mccain stays in syria

Friends in my church have family in Syria. They have been kidnapped twice and their Christian church mortared during services--all by the rebels Obama is supporting.

Do you think the Vietnamese would take McCain back if we asked them real nice?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i hope mccain stays in syria
    I think this is the best part of this thread.

Can we please let the rebels, whom don't like us, and the syrian dictator, who does not like us kill each other off. Any thing we do there will just make us the common enemy of the people there.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    For the life of me and I'll never figure out what the hell we are trying to accomplish in the ME. The Syrian government hates us, the rebels hate us. Why are we there???????
    Agreed and I would include the whole ME including Israel. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast