Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast
    These comments remind me of stories about women getting raped and then having their past promiscuity brought up to show she deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post

By the way. Mary Jane can stay in the blood up to 7 days after you smoke it. THC has a very long half life.
    A guy my wife works with does not smoke pot but was slipped a pot brownie at a poker game. Forgetting he even ate it, he pee'd in the cup at work two weeks later. As a result he lost a very good paying job.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Sometimes I wish I could have some really heavy duty drugs..... Im talking some heavy duty sh*t too.....
    I would just smoke the goo though.... just watch the squirrels and sh*t...
    Uhm, what do you do then? Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1369805279197.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  67.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I not getting it. So, it would be a service to society if people stalked unarmed black guys wearing hoodies and then when they turn on you, shoot 'em dead. All because they MIGHT be a thug anyway or later in life.
    Yeah, that makes sense.
    Statistically speaking, yes blacks should be watched a lot closer. In fact mathmatically speaking they should be watched 8.3 times as closely. There are 3096 blacks in prison/100,000 blacks and there are 370 whites in prison/100,000 whites. The divison is 8.3. That's why when a black guys complains that security watches him more closely when he walks in a store ought to shut his mouth and realize blacks have earned their reputation for crime. OTOH, did Zimmerman really have to use the gun? Zimmerman got some attitude too just like Treyvon Martin did. I don't see why Zimmerman could not have calmly said, "Sir, I'm the neighborhood watchman here, and we have had a lot of break-ins lately......"

But instead it went like this:

"You gotta a problem!!!???"
    "No, do you!!!???"

Cops are always talking about diffusing the situation--whether they actually practice it or not.

But this story that TM was hunted down like a dog and murdered is idiocy. And I think the charge that Angela Cory put on him is also idiocy. She is just bidding very high so that the final price will be more.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post

But this story that TM was hunted down like a dog and murdered is idiocy. And I think the charge that Angela Cory put on him is also idiocy. She is just bidding very high so that the final price will be more.
    I think she went with the murder charge because the burden of proof is much higher, it will be easier for the defense to prove not guilty.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Statistically speaking, yes blacks should be watched a lot closer. In fact mathmatically speaking they should be watched 8.3 times as closely. There are 3096 blacks in prison/100,000 blacks and there are 370 whites in prison/100,000 whites. The divison is 8.3. That's why when a black guys complains that security watches him more closely when he walks in a store ought to shut his mouth and realize blacks have earned their reputation for crime. OTOH, did Zimmerman really have to use the gun? Zimmerman got some attitude too just like Treyvon Martin did. I don't see why Zimmerman could not have calmly said, "Sir, I'm the neighborhood watchman here, and we have had a lot of break-ins lately......"

"No, do you!!!???"

Cops are always talking about diffusing the situation--whether they actually practice it or not.

I'm aware the of the statistics. But dont forget about due process of law.
    Zimmerman is not the law.

"No, do you!!!???"

You need to be watched more closely than any blacks anywhere, you are unbelievable, go back to stealing carpets from business owners.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

In this country no one deserves to be shot for no reason.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Unless they dig up the OJ jury Zims will walk free. They wont be able to prove murder 2 against him. What they will be able to do and have done is ruin his life financially and personally. In the end that is probably some form of convoluted justice that they intended. I dont think that he really wanted to kill Martin, but I also dont think he should have done what he did. So in the end he will probably get what he deserved, financial and personal ruin but no jail.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    You need to be watched more closely than any blacks anywhere, you are unbelievable, go back to stealing carpets from business owners.
    The pot smoking liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste. Light some more incense my little Indian friend.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Unless they dig up the OJ jury Zims will walk free. They wont be able to prove murder 2 against him. What they will be able to do and have done is ruin his life financially and personally. In the end that is probably some form of convoluted justice that they intended. I dont think that he really wanted to kill Martin, but I also dont think he should have done what he did. So in the end he will probably get what he deserved, financial and personal ruin but no jail.
    I think Zimmerman will get jail time. From what I've seen of his defense lawyer, he seems more interested in celebrity than defending Zimmerman. And the judge is a wiennie because Martin's crimanal behavior is certainly relevant. You can bet the prosecutor will bring up Zimmerman's "encouters" with the law. So, why is the defense not allowed to bring up Martin's? I just think the fix is in for a conviction. Few people have the guts to stand up to a Jessie Jackson lead black mob.

Martin's crimanal behavior is certainly relevant.
    Please tell why it should be allowed.

There is no evidence of any criminality from Martin that night. There are no dots to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Please tell why it should be allowed.

There is no evidence of any criminality from Martin that night. There are no dots to connect.
    I think it falls under the same category as "character witnesses". I think its reasonable to know what type of person Martin was. It may help paint a picture of what happened that night. Obviously it shouldn't be the only factor in determining what happened that night but all reasonable facts should at least be considered.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast