Page 1 of 70 123456781151 ... LastLast

zimmerman case started

DAY ONE

the judge has stopped the jury from hearing of Martin's previous drug arrests,
    the judge has stopped the jury from hearing of Martin's previous familiarity with guns,

the judge has stopped opening statements containing the fact Martin had a marijuana in his system.

so far, it's looks like the court might be stacked against Zimmerman.
    if the judge continues to block Martin's toxicology report, the defense needs to find a new judge

Zimmermans brother is gay....lol

I hope they find Zimmerman guilty and hang his sorry no good ***.

Trayvon didnt have a gun....

Trayvon didnt follow anyone around in a car....

Trayvon didnt leave his vehicle and take a gun and go hunt someone down like they were a wild animal...

I cant say what I would do to the whole Zimmerman family.... cause someone would report me.

Just no good people is all I can say..... look at the family background... look at the way George was raised wrongly.... and his brother.... a homo.... you know that takes some very very poor parenting skills...... usually ends up happening because of abuse by a parent or....a sibling.

Yep... another Zimm thread.... with Giordi LaForge thrown in there for good measure....

Wait thats star trek.... I mean LeVar Burton or whatever that kids name was.

Im confused now....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I meant Trayvon... or Trevor......whichever is correct.

Here we go again with cornballs theatrics.

Bottom line...Trebone was a little gangsta wanna be hoodlum with a criminal record, poor academics, and a trouble maker attitude. A guaranteed future convict that we would all be supporting behind bars.

Zimmerman did us all a favor!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    the judge has stopped opening statements containing the fact Martin had a marijuana in his system.

if the judge continues to block Martin's toxicology report...
    As far as I know, a toxicity report on marijuana in the system would only tell you if that person had been in contact with marijuana in the last month or so. It will not tell if that person is under the influence at the time. That is why cops can't write driving under the influence of marijuana tickets. If they see you smoke it while driving then maybe, but not by levels in your blood alone. IOW, they cannot prove that Trayvon was high with a toxicity report. Maybe that is why they threw it out.

Treyvon Martin was a walking time bomb and a thug. I don't think there is any doubt about that. He could ruin anybody's day for sure. I know I would never want to cross paths with him. The only part I don't get is why didn't Zimmerman pull the gun when he knew he was going to get attacked. I don't think it's hard to understand what happened. Martin was almost to his house, and whether he saw Zimmerman looking at him our not, he decided to cop an attitude about it. Martin, being the jerk and thug that he is, comes back for blood. Why didn't Zimmerman pull the gun before the fight started? I'm not sure about that one. When the fight did start, I have to wonder if Zimmerman didn't try to pull the weapon early on, but I don't know. In any case, I have not doubt Martin threw the first punches and was the attacker. Zimmerman was really roughed up. The evidence that Martin was a thug and a "n***** with an attitude" should be allowed in court. Everything should be allowed to get the truth out. But most judges now days are a bunch of wienie liberals.
    Last edited by exreo; 05-28-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Zimmermans brother is gay....lol

I hope they find Zimmerman guilty and hang his sorry no good ***.

Trayvon didnt have a gun....

Trayvon didnt follow anyone around in a car....

Trayvon didnt leave his vehicle and take a gun and go hunt someone down like they were a wild animal...

I cant say what I would do to the whole Zimmerman family.... cause someone would report me.

Just no good people is all I can say..... look at the family background... look at the way George was raised wrongly.... and his brother.... a homo.... you know that takes some very very poor parenting skills...... usually ends up happening because of abuse by a parent or....a sibling.

Yep... another Zimm thread.... with Giordi LaForge thrown in there for good measure....

Wait thats star trek.... I mean LeVar Burton or whatever that kids name was.

Im confused now....
    I meant Trayvon... or Trevor......whichever is correct.
    Ladies and gentleman, THIS is how your brain works when on Crack.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

LMAO!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    As far as I know, a toxicity report on marijuana in the system would only tell you if that person had been in contact with marijuana in the last month or so. It will not tell if that person is under the influence at the time. That is why cops can't write driving under the influence of marijuana tickets. If they see you smoke it while driving then maybe, but not by levels in your blood alone. IOW, they cannot prove that Trayvon was high with a toxicity report. Maybe that is why they threw it out.
    i hope that's not correct.
    if it's in his system he's under the influence.
    if the government made rules stating otherwise, it's because of their recent pro-drug agenda

No, having something show up on a tox report doesnt mean you were high at the time..... Cocaine...and I think even pot etc.... can be found in your hair 6 months or better after your last usage.

Not saying that Travis was not under the influence...... but what diff would it make if he was smoking dope..... Smoking pot aint like pcp.... it doesnt make you a he man and it screws up your whatever... cooordination.....

Sometimes I wish I could have some really heavy duty drugs..... Im talking some heavy duty sh*t too.....

Thought about growing my own poppies...... you can buy "opium" poppies outright in the usa.... only time you break the law is when you cut one of the bulbs with a knife to extract the goo...

I bet most cops wouldnt know you were growing if you just had a couple of plants.

I would just smoke the goo though.... wouldnt try and turn it into anything... just rub some on a marlboro.... sit out in the yard with either a warm cup of coffee or a cold pepsi.... watch the squirrels and sh*t...... Might work at the old anvil a while....

Of course... we have random drug tests at work.... Id have to do some research on passing one of those.

I see nothing wrong with smoking opium either.....or pot for that matter. Id much rather do either than drink......cause drinking is of the devil.

Dont want that old devil in me........no sir.

I not getting it. So, it would be a service to society if people stalked unarmed black guys wearing hoodies and then when they turn on you, shoot 'em dead. All because they MIGHT be a thug anyway or later in life.
    Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i hope that's not correct.
    if it's in his system he's under the influence.
    No, if marijuana is in his system it means he's been exposed to it over the last month or longer. You cannot measure the blood and tell how high someone is like with alcohol. Maybe someday they can, but for now they cannot.

As for them throwing out evidence of Tayvon's past bad behavior, well, we all know he's a bad guy, but we don't know whether he was behaving badly when he met up with Zimmerman. IMO they would need more than Zimmerman's testimony to prove it. If a witness saw Martin throw the first punch or verbally assault Zimmerman, I'd say they would allow evidence to support Trayvon's past bad behavior. Otherwise, NO!

No, having something show up on a tox report doesnt mean you were high at the time..... Cocaine...and I think even pot etc.... can be found in your hair 6 months or better after your last usage.

Not saying that Travis was not under the influence...... but what diff would it make if he was smoking dope..... Smoking pot aint like pcp.... it doesnt make you a he man and it screws up your whatever... cooordination.....

Sometimes I wish I could have some really heavy duty drugs..... Im talking some heavy duty sh*t too.....

Thought about growing my own poppies...... you can buy "opium" poppies outright in the usa.... only time you break the law is when you cut one of the bulbs with a knife to extract the goo...

I bet most cops wouldnt know you were growing if you just had a couple of plants.

I would just smoke the goo though.... wouldnt try and turn it into anything... just rub some on a marlboro.... sit out in the yard with either a warm cup of coffee or a cold pepsi.... watch the squirrels and sh*t...... Might work at the old anvil a while....

Of course... we have random drug tests at work.... Id have to do some research on passing one of those.

I see nothing wrong with smoking opium either.....or pot for that matter. Id much rather do either than drink......cause drinking is of the devil.

Dont want that old devil in me........no sir.
    Go get a script for Oxy, it's easy enough to get down there.
    Then you'll have an excuse to have opiates in you.

By the way. Mary Jane can stay in the blood up to 7 days after you smoke it. THC has a very long half life.
    Cocaine and meth, usually less than 48.
    Even booze is around 36 hours after your last drink if you'd had a lot the night before.
    A DUI from a hangover is very possible.

Page 1 of 70 123456781151 ... LastLast