Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the european ones are exactly like described , look like a dual pressure switch for refrig HP/LP but are actually 2 HP/HP with 2 different adjustments , dont ask me why , a type of fail safe i guess. the reset for 1 is on top the other ( which alot of people lose their ***) the other is inside the cover , quite tricky actually. stan
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Quote Originally Posted by stanbyyourword View Post
    the european ones are exactly like described , look like a dual pressure switch for refrig HP/LP but are actually 2 HP/HP with 2 different adjustments , dont ask me why , a type of fail safe i guess. the reset for 1 is on top the other ( which alot of people lose their ***) the other is inside the cover , quite tricky actually. stan
    ...And the worse is the alarm display says BF0 Transition Fault, and not High Pressure as it should be. Hope this thread helps others with some problem.

The US Centrifugals use the same arrangement, but I don't think there is a manual reset on the switch itself. And they can sometimes result in a phase loss, or loss of power, instead of a high pressure diagnostic. Actually, in my earlier post, I wasn't recalling the European RTHA swich so much as I was thinking of the US centrifugals. Oops... Oh well, some of my best work is by accident.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12