Professional Refrigeration Technician Sought

Seeking Professional Refrigeration Technicians for Chapel Hill, North Carolina Area

Come join our family at Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling. You can never have too many brothers. We are inviting top techs to apply for a position with a high-growth, dynamic and fun local company serving the residential, light commercial and refrigeration markets. Large base of service agreement customers for steady year round work.

Of course we offer good wages and benefits, 401K etc… but the biggest benefit is the community that we have developed here at Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling of excellence and learning. Most of our technicians have earned their HVAC and refrigeration licenses and could work anywhere, yet stay. In fact, our turnover rate is near zero. Why? Simple, it’s a nice place to work.

If you know that you are, or could be, a top professional and want to work at a place where you are truly appreciated and respected, where you matter. Then we would like to sit down with you, learn what you are looking for both professionally and personally and be a part of your future.

• Refrigeration Technician

No Recruiters or Headhunters Please!

Please call David Boer at 919-929-9886 or email david@boerbrothershvac.com to get the ball rolling

I wouldn't last a week but thanks for asking.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

toocooldoeschool,

Why do you say you wouldnt last a week?