Trane LCI-I help

With my new company I'm starting to do a lot of cool things I never was able to do before and starting to run into a few issues. I'm working for a Schneider I/A rep now and have a job with a Jace, 5 MNL controllers and 3 Trane CSCs with LCI-I cards in them. I can discover all controllers. I can discover all points. I can see the values changing on the MNLs but I'm getting no info from the LCI-Is(points reading 0, nan, etc.). I changed the subnet and node numbers to be on the same subnet as the MNLs and the nodes are in numerical order behind the MNLs, and guidance or ideas are appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Joey,

Can't find any supporting documentation, but try changing the link type from standard to critical on the points on the LCI's, I same to remember having the same problem a few years ago. Let us know if this makes any difference.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Thanks Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned