Thread: Trane MP580...

Trane MP580...

I have a site that has 3 IO on an MP580 that are bad. I believe I can just replace the top termination module to resolve the issue. Can anyone confirm?

If so, what would that MOD number of the top board be? I have contacted Trane and they cannot help w/o the x numbers from the ICB.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Try a MOD02051. This is the logic board itself. It doesn't come with the lower board which is the termination board. I have yet to run in to a bad termination board, its usually the points on the logic board. Hope this helps

This is a pic of the board I need. I think the 2051 is the lower board. Any help is appreciated.

Name:  2013-05-21_12-41-43_907.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  43.5 KB
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

I havent dealt with the factory installed MP580's but i know which board it is. I have a parts breakdown for a uniot of mine but its kind of vague. There is a Module, Termination board listed with a part number: MOD01167

Sweet, next question. Are all the snazzy bits located on the lower board? Meaning that if an output is sposed to be forkin out 10vdc does that originate from the lower board and the upper board just translates from a harness connection to the terminal connection?

If so, is the lower board in the pic a 2051 and will the harness connection match up to the 1167?

bump

The termination board in your picture is to only land the wires. It should be connected by a couple of ribbon cables which go the actual MP board. This would be the source of you voltage for your outputs

Thanks a bushel ton. That's what I was thinking and just needed confirmation.

Thanks again.