Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    are you qouting yourself in your sig line ? nothing wrong with that, just sayin........
    Saying what exactly?

"If perfection is your goal, you may end up with good enough, what might you end up with when good enough is your goal?"
    Wayne Pendergast, efficientcomfort.net

Quote Originally Posted by SBKold View Post
    Yea wondering what he meant too...

I actually had to go back to the job because the units are sweating profusely ....the nice wood platforms are already showing some mildew.

They set one unit to 69 at night and combined with the 77% RH in the garage @ 74 dew point I recommended a small portable dehum blowing the air over the units. I see no other way to stop it without conditioning the garage air some with the dehum.
    If they happen to have an electric water heater in this garage, a heat pump water heater can make a huge difference in RH and dewpoint....just a thought, but I've seen many going into garages lately and the cool dry air by-product can change the climate in there.
    You can't learn a thing with your mouth open.

Quote Originally Posted by hotntired View Post
    If they happen to have an electric water heater in this garage, a heat pump water heater can make a huge difference in RH and dewpoint....just a thought, but I've seen many going into garages lately and the cool dry air by-product can change the climate in there.
    Yes they certainly do make a difference. I just put one in my garage and I love how my garage is much drier and even cooler. I have been measuring the condensate and monitoring the %. Yea I'm a nerd and off work due to a injury!

I already had a waste heat recovery unit on the existing heater and kept that one as a preheat tank piped in series to the new heat pump.

At this house the heaters are in the attic. 3 50 gallon heaters! Customer just had all 3 changed out a month before the job.

Oh well.....by the way...I grew up in Quincy and went to FSU and TCC. Started in A/C as an apprentice with a one man shop in Quincy and moved on. Nice to see "home folks" here!

Yea cool I probably knew who you worked for then. How are you guys doing over there I checked out your website.

Ill be in Panama city on the 11th to meet with the Dr who did surgery on my back after my Atv accident. He told me to get a new career but what does he know right?

Doing just fine. June was a big month, but July will be a challenge with the first week being a rain-out. Who is your ortho doc? We have some top notch back Dr's in this town.

Quote Originally Posted by hotntired View Post
    Doing just fine. June was a big month, but July will be a challenge with the first week being a rain-out. Who is your ortho doc? We have some top notch back Dr's in this town.
    I was taken to bay medical hospital I think they also call it sacred heart or something? DR Doug stringer did the surgery. He has a twin brother Merle who is also a back surgeon. I was paranoid because his first impression is definately not the best. But I think he did a great job.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234