Yellow Jacket Test and Charging Manifold

Thumbs up Yellow Jacket Test and Charging Manifold

Great Deal ! Like New Yellow Jacket Test and Charging Manifold for sale. Best buy on ebay.....sell it way below price!Please go and see this Yellow Jacket Manifold Gauge
    the Item number: 330094931310
    just goto ebay home page......and put these number in the search 330094931310 and click. I love Yellow Jacket Manifold Gauge. Please if you want to see more pictures of this item please post me a reply.
    Hey....let me tell you a little abou me...ok. I live in North Carolina . I got my first state contractor license in 1998. Heating contracting H31 and my Plumbing contracting P1 in 1999. I love to search and buy great tools from good name company. I search online, yards sales, pawn shops, new paper and going out of business sales. In the past i been help people on my job and friends found great tools with great prices! So please give me try!!! Please give me your list....Look at this.....i found today 3/05/07 at a pawn shop in High Point a Yellow Jacket Accuprobe Leak Detector with Heater Sensor. It look new!! Detector holster,sensor filter and leak standard bottle all in plastic. The carry case all look new. Guess the price? This Leak Detector will be put on Ebay next Saturday 3/10/07 unless you want to buy before i list on ebay.If so .....give me a reply with a price!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

how much u want for the leak detector?

I believe the price for this meter is around $360.00 But am ask $260.00. Igot it list on ebay now! if you want to know more email me back!

Thumbs up meter price

Quote Originally Posted by akpunkacr View Post
    how much u want for the leak detector?
    it list on ebay now ........Item number: 330097916526