Lennox L Series with R-410

Has anybody set a new Lennox or other manufacturer for that matter RTU with R-410. I did the start up on a new L series this week. I'm glad I was checking the heat only at this time because the sticker for R-410 was only about 2 inches square and scratched. I tried to get an e-mail address for tech inputs to Lennox but I was unsucessful.

if you got a model number i may be able to e-mail some info.what exactly do you need or what questions do you have?

Lennox with 410

Just a heads up that 410 RTUs are hitting the street. I knew 22 is on its way out but I have not seen an RTU with anything other than 22. And I thought the markings for 410 would be clearer. I would have put something like orange corners to draw attention to the new refrigerant.

i have not seen the 410 units yet but i have the service lit for them.

I have seen the L-series 410 units going on top of Walmarts for over a year now. Not that new and they are out there in force.

speaking of L series units I dont like the newer style boxes .. alot of accounts with 2 yr old to brand new L series units also seem as though they are not as "tight" as far as air leaks .. maybe just the ones i have seen .. also the fact that every burner is now held in place with 2 screws as opposed to that retainer bar .. eh . there is things on the other hand that i do like different on newer ones so i guess it is what it is