G.P.S. Ionic air purifier

Our company was searching for a solution to mold/odor issues in a homeowners house. We were shown this product and told how amazing it was. The homeowner was informed and offered the product at a special "trial price". They told all their friends and we have installe quite a few. I personally have not expericened the performance but have installed many. I would like a neutral opnion on this product and any positive or negative feedback. Does it work like it says? Is it worth the price?

G.P.S. = Global Plasma Solutions

It works excellent as they describe it. I have iit n my house and in all of my families houses. Model GPS2400. It also makes the air thin without particles. Put one in your house and get your own experience. It does everything they say it does. 100% and it's 100% Green is which is the hard to believe part.

Quote Originally Posted by 02JeepKing View Post
    G.P.S. = Global Plasma Solutions
    What a bunch of cheap advertisements for a marginal at best product. I thought it was illegal in here to fake being someone else to pitch your wares?

this product has more test data proving its performance

It also has my personal use experience and that of my family when i comment. Why do you say marginal if you are on the outside looking in? UOTE=cleanair;16892511]What a bunch of cheap advertisements for a marginal at best product. I thought it was illegal in here to fake being someone else to pitch your wares?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Aterzado View Post
    It also has my personal use experience and that of my family when i comment. Why do you say marginal if you are on the outside looking in? UOTE=cleanair;16892511]What a bunch of cheap advertisements for a marginal at best product. I thought it was illegal in here to fake being someone else to pitch your wares?
    [/QUOTE]

01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
    Thread: GPS-2400
    by Aterzado Replies
    Views
    GPS 2400'S work exactly as good as advertised
    I have been selling them for just over a year and they do. If they didn't work I wouldn't waste my time. They work exactly as good as advertised and I am confident the air quality is one of the best...

As I mentioned, you need to quit trying to sell your products in this forum. Try Craigslist, they let you scam there for free.

Please review your posts before posting.

I was answering questions for a person that created this forum

Hi Cleanair I was answering questions for a person that created this forum which wasn't you. Who better to answer his questions than someone with the necessary experience he is looking for. I don't sell any products online or use craigslist like you recommended. I support contractor professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aterzado View Post
    Hi Cleanair I was answering questions for a person that created this forum which wasn't you. Who better to answer his questions than someone with the necessary experience he is looking for. I don't sell any products online or use craigslist like you recommended. I support contractor professionals.
    So they deleted my post. Something bad has happened to this forum in the past year. It used to be very active, now its a ghost town. That's what happens when the wanna be's start messing with freedom of speech.