Anyone need a hand in NE NC or SE VA?

Sadly, Its come to this, has taken a many sleepless night to bring me to post this in the job wanted section, but I guess that's why this forum thread is here to begin with.

Seems real slow in my neck of the woods. at that point where one is viable for entry level, but not viable enough to meet the requirements that are being asked for in the area. seems everyone is wanting 5 years field experience, but my measly one year isn't very much in need.
    (someday maybe us new school guys will have a shot)

So anyone here in NE. NC or SE VA need a hand?

I am not beyond being a laborer, ditch digger, gopher, crawlspace rat or a climber.

I not to proud. that's for sure. but I can guarantee you I can make a good helper.

I am not beyond a gig for daily, one day or more, weekly or long term or on call.

I can furnish my own tools, pretty much everything including sheet metal gear if that's what is required.

I can lift things up and put them down if that's all you need a hand for as well.

Pretty ashamed that its come to asking on a public forum like this, but after being a fulltime hvac student for the past year I have broken the bank, and my regular ways of money making have not been so regular or reliable as of late. (carpentry, construction, etc.)

out of sheer boredom I have already tore apart and rebuilt every motor I have laying around the property, and fixed everything for the neighbor as well. While part of me says to myself, do not hit submit. I going to anyway because I could really use a job, and any experience I can get out of it.

Moderator: if this posting is out of line, then please accept my apology as you delete this thread for me. I appreciate.

not going to leave a number, my email is in my profile. its always on.

here goes, and hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance.

Bry

Bry,

Don't feel bad as I believe I am in the same boat as you even though I do have three years of maintenance experience. You right, that all they want anymore is people that has experience only. I have put out more resumes and applications then I lost count and I never hear from them and makes me feel that I just not good enough to be in this field. I don't know how they expect us to get experience that they want us to have if nobody hires us. I even took some of their tests and made a 100% on them and I still don't hear from them. I been asking via e-mail if there any word of a job, but he keeps running me around and guessing it means he looking for someone else. It sucks.

Try Brady Trane Service located in Greensboro. They have multiple office locations.
    They are one of the very best in NC.
    You will need to be on top of your game and be presentable to get a job there.
    Strictly commercial and industrial-
    They do not do residential work at all.
    You must apply on line.
    But I am still learning and looking for a new mentor.

Try CBRE and JLL

Hey. If still looking in Nc.. my contact info is in my profile. Need help in Greensboro and Raleigh. Mostly supermarkets if you think you are up to a challenge.

Hey everyone
    Thanks for the replies. Its appreciated. A day after I posted this the calls started coming in and been swamped ever since then.

CrRussell, thanks for the offer there. Greensboro/ Raleigh is about 4 hours to the west of me. I am just south of Virginia beach and right on the waters edge. That would be quite a drive. Someday I hope to relocate but currently if the money is coming in I need to be here to get it.

Once again, thanks to all of you. This is a great forum for many more reasons than I can list.

Hvac rules, especially when one can make a hot angry customer into a cool happy customer in 30 minutes or so.