Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didnt know that there was a contractor locator map. I will look for that. If you know anyone who is willing to work on this that is around south east NH (about 10 mins north of Haverhill MA, 40 mins south of Portsmouth depending on which way you go) please let me know.

I feel a little better, my neighbor came over last night and used his calibrated thermometer, and where mine (it was just a basic cooking thermometer used for meat so I assumed it was accurate around the 160 degree mark not something that low) read 42-44 degrees no matter what position the thermostat is in, his read down to almost 28 degrees (he put it right where the cold blows out of the inside fan) when it was on the coldest setting.

Apparently he did some research and found they like to sit right at 30 lbs of pressure at rest, he was reading about 32, so we pulled off a little and its right at 30 now.

I am waiting for a call back from someone that said they would look at it. just not sure when they will have time to schedule the service call. I will also check the map to make a back up plan

Quote Originally Posted by radiantdesigner View Post
    Apparently he did some research and found they like to sit right at 30 lbs of pressure at rest, he was reading about 32, so we pulled off a little and its right at 30 now.
    Not a reliable or accurate metric of unit charge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12