Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Says an it from Kalifornia...Judging by the idiots you people elect out there, you all should be shot in the face with a tank.
    Coming from someone who lives in a state that begs muslims to move there cause they cant get the white or black americans to work and make tax money.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Also... Looks like there is some retaliation in england over this..... people are taking to the net in droves condemning the killing.........lol

Im serious about that.....saw a news story on it.

Look... You actually have to go outside and do something in order to stop people from harming you.... Whining on the net is what is going to allow these folks to take over.

Get up off your a** and go out and do something to stop them. Thats the only way to do it.

What the hell is wrong with you coolwhip?

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you coolwhip?
    You got something against tanks?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The difference is that Jesus Christ and Christianity teach love and acceptance (read your Bible).

Muslims preach violence.

And NO, the Crusades were not a black eye on Christianity... they were putting a roadblock in front of Muslim aggression, which if you watch history... seems to happen every time the Muslims try to take over the world.

History repeats itself (because human nature does not change)... the folks who do not learn the patterns are doomed to be victims of the same patterns.
    I agree that Jesus Christ did peach love, Muslims also peach love and yes violence is also covered.

In the new testament, it would seem that it does not cover violence "which seems to be a fact of life", in the Koran it does. I do see this as failing of the new testament.

Why do Christians not follow Jesus Christ preaching? Why is it that all religions, only allow its own members to go to heaven. Why not be Christian and support our fellow humans, instead of slagging their beliefs, why not promote your in a positive manor.

I love tanks, I have a few at home, one is really big weighs over 40ton, the other one is smaller and is full of shyte

The crusades were conversion or death by the church of any non christian. Thats why they killed jews in europe before heading into southern europe where they killed more non muslims before heading into the holy lands to fight the jews and muslims.

A stain on christianity...... but not much more than americanized christianity.

If you call yourself an american and a christian....you are probably one of the 95 percent of worldwide christians that are going to end up in hell.

Doesn't just about everyone in Israel own a gun, and been trained how to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

This chart is much more apples to apples. Rather than comparing the U.S to South American Banana Republics and unstable Africa countries this chart compares the U.S. to other developed nations.

Just for grins: 15 of the 25 worst mass-shootings in the last 50 years took place in the United States.

In 2nd place is Finland with 2.

If you are not a jew and are in Israel and are being robbed or attacked or chopped to pieces by a meat cleaver wielding maniac.... the average Israeli will just keep on walking. You are nothing but an animal to them.

I guess they feel that since they utterly disappointed and failed their God.... that they feel special....lol

No I like fish .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Countries with more guns doesn't make for a safer country .
    \

So you think dis-armed citizens and armed criminals is safer than armed citizens? In simpler words: Defenseless citizens at the prey of criminals... Please explain how this is better?

Remember that Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the USA... and the highest crime and murder rate... facts that cannot be denied.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I agree that Jesus Christ did peach love, Muslims also peach love and yes violence is also covered.

In the new testament, it would seem that it does not cover violence "which seems to be a fact of life", in the Koran it does. I do see this as failing of the new testament.

Why do Christians not follow Jesus Christ preaching? Why is it that all religions, only allow its own members to go to heaven. Why not be Christian and support our fellow humans, instead of slagging their beliefs, why not promote your in a positive manor.
    Why is it some folks think they are smarter than a God that created the entire universe and even them?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    \

So you think dis-armed citizens and armed criminals is safer than armed citizens? In simpler words: Defenseless citizens at the prey of criminals... Please explain how this is better?

Remember that Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the USA... and the highest crime and murder rate... facts that cannot be denied.
    I really dont know what to think about this because i can see were your coming from but the statics don't match your view ..Why does the US have such higher numbers of murders comparred to countries with far less guns . Maybe the problem is a poverty problem which leads to what you see in chicago . If guns were the answer than we would be like the uk and others with far lower murder rates . As far as unarming the us citizens i don't see that ever happening because both political parties like there guns . I say keep your guns and take the good with the bad .

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast