Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    But what about this one that butchered a British soldier on his own soil?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html

'You and your children will be next': Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher and try to behead a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror
    those terrorist are represen them selves not represent muslim

The indigenous British people need to drag these muzzies out in the street and burn them alive IMO.
    since you think like the criminal
    then the terrorist will have the argument to commit terrorist attack

These idiots happen to have been born in England...still doesn't matter. The country lets them in, provides them food, shelter, medical, education at the expense of the tax payer.
    first not all of them are idiot
    then if 10 percent of Muslim in england are bad
    they are not represent the whole Muslim in england

The country lets them in, provides them food, shelter, medical, education at the expense of the tax payer.
    i have cousin live in england
    and he respect england
    and hate who commit terrorist attack
    and he told me how the english respect him

Then the bastards have the audacity to commit hate crimes and terrorism against the hand that gives them opportunity? WTF!!...ship all the SOB's back to the desert they were born in and let them starve....maybe Allah will feed them.

Phuking animals is what they are.

Better yet, lets ship them off to kiwi land and isolate them on an island, Im sure the elephant boy would be happy to put them up.
    then as i said
    you think like terrorist
    then
    you will give argument to criminal to commit terrorist attack

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Because armed you have one of the lowest crime rates?????

I think not!!!!!
    bingo

Each time you think babar, you weaken your nation.
    no he dont weaken
    but he say the truth which you refuse to accept

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    This is the most perfect answer, should be carved in stone.
    that in correct

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    We need another Hitler .... one that hates Muslims though

I just watched a documentary on the holocaust , and Wow that guy did some serious damage
    then you will face a hitler who hate you

Elephant Boy, on no, I do not have big ears, certainly no long trunk (so the wife says), and I have memory like sieve. So let me explain, I put my shiny gum boots (wellies or what ever they are called in yanky land) "which aids in act", i go out into the field, to see my flock, and i use my chat up line "barbar"
    As I am a smother talker, the blonds coming running. the rest is just detail.!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    No Barbar would not, but Glen I guess, you would prefer to nuke every body who was not a white conservative, and turn there homes into a mud puddle.
    If you actually watch this old vid, even the white girl, says it is the few not the majority and at the end the preacher?, saying non muslims are going to hell, well that is what i was taught by christians, that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, what is the F******* difference.
    NON.
    The difference is that Jesus Christ and Christianity teach love and acceptance (read your Bible).

Muslims preach violence.

And NO, the Crusades were not a black eye on Christianity... they were putting a roadblock in front of Muslim aggression, which if you watch history... seems to happen every time the Muslims try to take over the world.

History repeats itself (because human nature does not change)... the folks who do not learn the patterns are doomed to be victims of the same patterns.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Barbers numbers refer to number of murders per 100,000 people . Why would you not aspire to have a murder rate as low as the uk. Even better would be new zealands murder rate which is less than 1 per 100,00 people . We could learn some things from others, from other countries .
    Like what?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

And NO, the Crusades were not a black eye on Christianity... they were putting a roadblock in front of Muslim aggression, which if you watch history... seems to happen every time the Muslims try to take over the world.

History repeats itself (because human nature does not change)... the folks who do not learn the patterns are doomed to be victims of the same patterns.
    I am far from an expert on the crusades, but originally the Roman/Byzantine empire which was ultra aggressive and spanned over a thousand miles into the middle east sure seemed to be "the aggressor". Weren't the Muslims, in large part, just pushing back what they perceived were foreigners in their land?

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I am far from an expert on the crusades, but originally the Roman/Byzantine empire which was ultra aggressive and spanned over a thousand miles into the middle east sure seemed to be "the aggressor". Weren't the Muslims, in large part, just pushing back what they perceived were foreigners in their land?
    My studies of history suggest there was this repeating expansion of the Muslims (I think they were called something different then... seems names always change to confuse things). One or another govt have had to 'push back'.

Another point i have noted: The govts that promoted the crusades were in financial trouble... and followed an old game of politics: "Make promises one cannot keep to get elected... then start wars with a 'righteous' cause to divert attention from the promises the polecats cannot keep".

Note, as with most other studies of history, not all materials are digested... too much material for that. SOOO, GA's opinion may be tainted also.
    (Remember that post I made a few days ago about folks who can handle receiving it as well as dishing it out... <grin>)

Back on subject: If we were smart enough (read that wise enough) to realize the govt dole ALWAYS causes a loss of quality of life... we could avert most problems with corrupt polecats. However greed seems too big an issue for the masses to deal with. One way or another (GA's study of history), it seems societies ALWAYS succumb to greed.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Like what?
    Countries with more guns doesn't make for a safer country .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Countries with more guns doesn't make for a safer country .
    Says an it from Kalifornia...Judging by the idiots you people elect out there, you all should be shot in the face with a tank.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast