Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    Those of us in North America must realize that it will not be long before these sorts of things start happening here. There's not much that can be done about it, either.
    Oh, but there is!!!!!

Do that here and I would bet they would have been killed by either a police officer(rather than arrest them) or by an armed citizen. I know I would have dropped one or both, especially if they went after a uniformed service person.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Get some buddies together there pacman...... guns....some liquor.....and men bent on taking this country back is about our only hope.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Oh, but there is!!!!!

Do that here and I would bet they would have been killed by either a police officer(rather than arrest them) or by an armed citizen. I know I would have dropped one or both, especially if they went after a uniformed service person.
    DITTO, the problem with England is they are disarmed......maybe they will start banning meat cleaver and machete's
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Because armed you have one of the lowest crime rates?????

I think not!!!!!

Each time you think babar, you weaken your nation.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Because armed you have one of the lowest crime rates?????

I think not!!!!!
    actually we do, America is not even in the top 30 countries with recorded murder rates. And according to FBI crime statistics, crime in America is at a 20 year low, when in fact gun sales have sky rocketed in the last 10 years(you can look these up yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    ok, that right there is funny
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

We need another Hitler .... one that hates Muslims though

I just watched a documentary on the holocaust , and Wow that guy did some serious damage

I dont think we need that snappy...I don't like dictatorships.

What should be abolished is this multicultural crap governments are pushing....it doesn't work.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    actually we do, America is not even in the top 30 countries with recorded murder rates. And according to FBI crime statistics, crime in America is at a 20 year low, when in fact gun sales have sky rocketed in the last 10 years(you can look these up yourself)

ok, that right there is funny
    So you are proud not to be in the bottom 30 woo who!, Murder rate in US 4.8, UK 1.2, Japan 0.4. Look it up!. When your rate drop below that of the UK, you could then have a point, but until then just dream.

and when you think of coolwhip, you think wow we need better education and increasing the gene pool , can not even spell the name of who he is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    So you are proud not to be in the bottom 30 woo who!, Murder rate in US 4.8, UK 1.2, Japan 0.4. Look it up!. When your rate drop below that of the UK, you could then have a point, but until then just dream.
    What do these numbers refer to?

Is this overall murders or by a gun or what. Just throwing out some numbers means nothing.

Yes, I am proud to be lower than other countries. As for aspiring to be like the UK, no thank you!!!!!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    What do these numbers refer to?

Is this overall murders or by a gun or what. Just throwing out some numbers means nothing.

Yes, I am proud to be lower than other countries. As for aspiring to be like the UK, no thank you!!!!!!!
    Barbers numbers refer to number of murders per 100,000 people . Why would you not aspire to have a murder rate as low as the uk. Even better would be new zealands murder rate which is less than 1 per 100,00 people . We could learn some things from others, from other countries .

Id say that applies more to you and your postings .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast