Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Muslims are so peaceful and kind in the UK

But what about this one that butchered a British soldier on his own soil?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html

'You and your children will be next': Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher and try to behead a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror

The indigenous British people need to drag these muzzies out in the street and burn them alive IMO.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Those of us in North America must realize that it will not be long before these sorts of things start happening here. There's not much that can be done about it, either.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

The main problem for the British nationalists is that if they put a foot wrong they are arrested. Thanks to the police and the politicians muslims can do whatever they like.

This is worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    The main problem for the British nationalists is that if they put a foot wrong they are arrested. Thanks to the police and the politicians muslims can do whatever they like.

This is worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo
    Funny I guess Barbar would prefer this for New Zeland and allow a few million to immigrate there also. LOL. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

They should be treated like rats carrying the plague as far as Im concerned.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I guess Barbar would prefer this for New Zeland and allow a few million to immigrate there also. LOL. Thank you very much
    No Barbar would not, but Glen I guess, you would prefer to nuke every body who was not a white conservative, and turn there homes into a mud puddle.
    If you actually watch this old vid, even the white girl, says it is the few not the majority and at the end the preacher?, saying non muslims are going to hell, well that is what i was taught by christians, that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, what is the F******* difference.
    NON.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    But what about this one that butchered a British soldier on his own soil?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html

'You and your children will be next': Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher and try to behead a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror

The indigenous British people need to drag these muzzies out in the street and burn them alive IMO.
    Maybe the indigenous people and the imported slaves of the US should drag out the invaders into the street and burn them alive.

On pure numbers who is worse the muzzies in the UK, attacking the British Indigenous, or the Invaders of the US attacking the US Indigenous.

I feel for the family of the soldier, I hope that those murdering cowards, suffer.

Typical liberal babble from a leftest dolt.

Theodore Roosevelt

The muslims could not get away with anything like this back in the 40s, 50s 60s...and I'll say 70s...... but now western men are too pussified to get together and go out and do something about it.

We have become too lazy.....

What we should be seeing is our 20-40 year old men out in the night in gangs going to these folks homes and burning them down or going in and butchering whole families....... like they are going to us one day....

But we wont...... even the klan today has morphed into just a bunch of beer drinking buddies who get together out at so and sos barn every once in a while to burn a cross and plan some action that they just never get around to doing.

British citizens at this moment should be dragging nigerian muslims out into the street and caving their skulls in......... men, women, children...and the oldsters...... but they wont. TV, the internet and their smart phones got them too hooked.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Do not worry about what god will think of you.... do not worry about going to hell.......

All you got to worry about is getting caught by the law.

Also... nigerians are "SUB SAHARAN" africans...... just think about that a minute....... it should make it easier when it comes to how you treat one.

Read genesis.... and who God gave MAN... dominion over....... birds...farm animals....wild beasts..... "beasts of the field"......

think about it.

These idiots happen to have been born in England...still doesn't matter. The country lets them in, provides them food, shelter, medical, education at the expense of the tax payer.
    Then the bastards have the audacity to commit hate crimes and terrorism against the hand that gives them opportunity? WTF!!...ship all the SOB's back to the desert they were born in and let them starve....maybe Allah will feed them.

Phuking animals is what they are.

Better yet, lets ship them off to kiwi land and isolate them on an island, Im sure the elephant boy would be happy to put them up.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast