Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thanks sb

We have a lot of Goodman in this area. We have been changing out to the Alumn. coils ever since Goodman first came out with them. We have not had one problem with the new alumn. coils. Time will tell.

I will say that we have pulled out a number of Carrier alumn. coils that were not leaking after 25~30 years of service.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

I like Goodman. Maybe it is because the local supply house has great service.
    I have had good luck with them, even the old copper coils, I have changed only three. I really love the new aluminum coils.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Did a warranty alum coil out of a AVPTC313714A installed in 2011, I believe this was right after they came out with this model. Anyway we had to put a dye kit in to pinpoint the leak and nearly all of the loops on the front header had pinhole leaks...as well as the factory installed TXV. So far most of the leaky systems have been 14 SEER or higher systems but that may also just be because we sale of lot of them...or I should say "SOLD" a lot of them past tense.

Is anyone aware of a special labor authorization program through Goodman? The counter guy at GDI told my uncle to call the Goodman regional manager and get signed up for it. We have not received a call back.
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"-Dr. Strangelove (1964)

[Q

(/QUOTE)

Is anyone aware of a special labor authorization program through Goodman? The counter guy at GDI told my uncle to call the Goodman regional manager and get signed up for it. We have not received a call back.[/QUOTE]

Hunter, you have an UNCLE to answer to also???welcome to the club!!

Hunter, you have an UNCLE to answer to also???welcome to the club!!
    Fixin to be 50/50
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"-Dr. Strangelove (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter844 View Post

Is anyone aware of a special labor authorization program through Goodman? The counter guy at GDI told my uncle to call the Goodman regional manager and get signed up for it. We have not received a call back.
    For about 2 months they gave us back $250 then that program quit fast. They should give a set rate for any indoor coil leaking.

ICP did it for terrible outdoor coil batch they had. We got $300-$400 for every outdoor coil. so the customer barely got charged if any at all for a bad outdoor coil.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123