Been looking in Raleigh, NC area

Good afternoon members,

I have a degree in HVAC/R and a CFC Universal. Currently I am a electrician for one of the major lighting companies on the east coast the last three years because I couldn't find a job in HVAC. I was maintenance for Burger King/Bojangles working on their equipment and was laid off about a month before I got my degree and got forced to move out here near Raleigh. Problem is that I been looking for a new job in HVAC and nobody won't hire me because I seem to lack of experience that they want. I have put in more 30 resumes and filled out some applications to some of the local companies, but I not getting any responds. Some of these companies have ads on the internet looking for technicians, but they don't seem to want to waste time training them and now it has been three years since I touched a HVAC equipment. I a very skinny guy, so I not even sure if I could do install, but still I not hearing from these people. I don't know what else to do and seems like I should give up.

Go to some of the local supply houses and ask who is hiring in your area.

Go apply at Southern Piping Company. They are near the airport. Dress nice and lose any jewelry.

Thanks, but I was able get a job at G&M.