Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Children do need fear...especially in todays single parent homes. If I messed up when I was a kid, I was afraid my dad would kick my arss. You don't have that these days...instead, we get a bunch of mouthy punks running about with no respect for authority.

Maybe some biblical morality would do them some good....couldn't hurt none.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    You ask why do some believe the 1st A. does not apply to everyone? It is an inept question as it contains a false premise.

The only way to answer is to find out why you think in this mistaken manner. Answering my question will provide an answer to your question for both of us.
    A smoke and mirrors response that would be the envy of any Washington politician. Hats off to you, geer.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    A smoke and mirrors response that would be the envy of any Washington politician. Hats off to you, geer.
    IMO H*LL would freeze over before one got a straight answer out of that poster... one of the reasons they are on ignore.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh dear, the answer is that I believe the religious clause applies to all. I would have thought that to be perfectly evident from post #18.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO H*LL would freeze over before one got a straight answer out of that poster...
    This from the Sultan of the Dodged Question.

one of the reasons they are on ignore.
    Oh we all know why you maintain an extensive ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Oh dear, the answer is that I believe the religious clause applies to all. I would have thought that to be perfectly evident from post #18.
    In looking back over the posts to this thread, I find that I may have been a bit too quick to respond to some of the posts. geer, while it is not likely that we will ever agree on religious matters, or perhaps on anything, I extend my apologies for any insult that I may have implied. I assure you, it was un-intentional.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

In looking back over the posts to this thread, I find that I may have been a bit too quick to respond to some of the posts. geer, while it is not likely that we will ever agree on religious matters, or perhaps on anything, I extend my apologies for any insult that I may have implied. I assure you, it was un-intentional.
    An apology is not necessary but thank you for the offer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123