Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Did someone ask me a question ???

Ive gone back thru the thread and cannot find it.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Its funny how much a liberal stirs the pot around here. They do say some asinine things, it boggles the mind. A funny thing, the conundrum of the liberal racist rhetoric. They cry racism so loud the heavens could hear it but somehow fail to realize that they are the most racist authoritarian weirdo's.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Its funny how much a liberal stirs the pot around here. They do say some asinine things, it boggles the mind. A funny thing, the conundrum of the liberal racist rhetoric. They cry racism so loud the heavens could hear it but somehow fail to realize that they are the most racist authoritarian weirdo's.
    wheres the **LIKE** button
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Racism is not the not the driving force here, hatred is. Racism is just a pathway for venting ones hatred. And if you believe racism is not the basis for much of the right wing hatred spewed here, then we will just have to disagree.

A person’s politics cease being relevant when ones view is based on hatred rather than logic or fact. Hatred has been used for millennia by evil men as a motivator for the weak of mind. I have often wondered why this is? Maybe it is just because, hating is easier than thinking.

“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”
    ― Elvis Presley

If I had made some of the comments in this thread I would have been deleted or banned.

I miss frozenskull. I wish he did not get banned.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    I love reading this stuff, both sides beat there chest about who is right and who is wrong. In the end its just a network if all the same people padding there pockets and doing favors for each other. I read an article that showed that each y
    Time a politician holds a position and leave for another said position the keep earning salary for positions held in the past. So if you had 10 jobs at 100,000 a year you would be earning 1,000,000 a year at the end. Why not break the norm an start looking to alternative parties. Why are we not more concerned with the government reserving the right to arrest and hold citizens indefinitely under the defense authorization act. Why am I wasting my time I'm sure I will be lashed for this but anybody that honestly thinks either party is working in there best interest and that of the people are insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.Moore View Post
    Try impeaching big business. Special interest groups control the elections because we let them. We need separation of greed and state.
    Intelligent life in ARP! Is that possible?

Name:  troll brain.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  61.4 KB
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Intelligent life in ARP! Is that possible?
    It is good to see our ice cube finally making a post that did not contain the mention of racism in it. Oh, sure his post before this did but at least he IS capable of doing it!

Frozenskulls mentor.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Wow, the intellect of the last three reply's is awe inspiring.

Well, we did try to keep in mind, "simple things for simple minds".
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I find that most racism is perpetuated by those who are constantly claiming racism. Racism has become just another leftist way to make people feel too awkward to discuss issues openly that they become too afraid to speak or write openly at all. In other words, most claims of racism are actually just attempts at suppression of freedom of speech.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Right, one has use a little common sense. Evidence in these sort of investigations is typically layered, sort of like peeling back the layers of an onion to get to the center which is protected by the outer layers. At first it was 2 rouge agents, Then a department director. Then the IRS head. Then obama whitehouse administration. The implications are far reaching, but the conspirators are trying to stonewall at every step[layer].

Right now they have to deal with this Lerner girl, she is obstructing the investigation but I don't think she is doing a very good job of it.

"I have not done anything wrong," Lerner told the House Oversight Committee during a hearing about the IRS' practices Wednesday. "I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee."

Okay, then she pleads the 5th so as to not incriminate herself? Incriminate herself against what? I thought she just said she never did anything wrong... Riiiiight.

They need to turn the thumbscrews on this liar and get her to squeal what she knows,.. or ELSE.

The IRS is still stonewalling documents and emails I guess, I doubt they will be able to keep that up long. If you look at this article, watch the video, it explains the IRS structure a little and looks like the stonewalling should unravel fairly well. Plus they got documented investigations going back 3 years or so.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...aim-Unraveling

Right now we just have some jobs at stake, which is bad enough I guess, but if the congress can work up to the criminal stuff then 'persons of interest' should start squealing and having lawyers trying to cut deals. Looks like that Lerner chick should 'lawyer up' really fast.
    It's worse than just finding Lerner guilty of something. The IRS believes they did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    It's worse than just finding Lerner guilty of something. The IRS believes they did nothing wrong.

Right now there is not any criminal investigation at all. Just a simple investigation, an inquiry, there is obviously a problem here that may be as simple as a few rouge employees as initially suggested. That would appear highly doubtful at this point. But maybe mis-management? Sure, certainly.

Lerner pleads the 5th. IRS refuses to hand over internal documents.

They have self indited themselves. Time for the criminal investigation to begin!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast