Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 96
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    working overtime
    Posts
    848
    I love reading this stuff, both sides beat there chest about who is right and who is wrong. In the end its just a network if all the same people padding there pockets and doing favors for each other. I read an article that showed that each y
    Time a politician holds a position and leave for another said position the keep earning salary for positions held in the past. So if you had 10 jobs at 100,000 a year you would be earning 1,000,000 a year at the end. Why not break the norm an start looking to alternative parties. Why are we not more concerned with the government reserving the right to arrest and hold citizens indefinitely under the defense authorization act. Why am I wasting my time I'm sure I will be lashed for this but anybody that honestly thinks either party is working in there best interest and that of the people are insane

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    196
    Try impeaching big business. Special interest groups control the elections because we let them. We need separation of greed and state.
    Economy - Quality - Speed <---- pick two

  3. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the Hudson Valley of New York
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.
    Oh boy, pull out the race card. Face the facts, he is a Nazi, no matter what his skin color is, he is no better or worse then Romney or any of the other clowns that have served in the WH.

    I want a president that is black, purple, blue green, white or what ever impeached for not following the laws of the constitution.

    Keep throwing in the race card every other sentence, he should get away with anything cause he is black, I am glad all black people are not as close minded as you, and veiw the Potus as a man rather then a color. And you know who I am talking about the blacks that elected him and were let down, at least they are smarter then the whites that gave him 2 terms, cause he was not getting in without whiteys vote.

    I would vote for any black guy that would repeal the damage done by the patriot act, why does you hero continue with the same Bush policies if he is so much better and different?

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,117
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just wanted to comment on frozenskull. He is the most dedicated communist hate filled racist I think ever posted on HVAC TALK.
    I am basically ignoring the wild rants about Reagan and racism and big business and special interests groups. None of which have the slightest bit of relevance to this thread topic.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Leftists are and always have been willing to do what ever they feel will get them what they want. The leftist atitude, which we all have in us to some degree, is an elitist atitude that allows little dictator wannabes like Obama, Pelosi and Reid to justify anything in order for them to be in control of others.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California/Nevada
    Posts
    3,641
    a lot of Southerner's ,and others, died in the Civil War trying to prevent Federal corruption like direct taxes.

    they passed the Federal Reserve , and the IRS to make income tax permanent.

    they had a hard time convicting Al Capone, because so many politicians were on the take, so the government used the IRS to convict him that way.
    ...they called that "justice"

    they couldn't stamp out the KKK because of that pesky free speech and free will, so in the 60's they used the IRS to destroy them.
    who cares? it's the KKK right? no one cares.

    the only problem is now you're stuck with unconstitutional government, that is a bigger problem than Al Capone and the Klan combined.

    FOR YEARS libertarians have been saying the IRS has to go, everyone was "huh huh huh, they just don't want to pay taxes."

    now you're surprised Obama used the IRS to target political rivals?
    this is a problem from over 100 years ago.
    that's what Socialists do, they create intrusive government to oppress people.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,117
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey nutsalt, do you require a watch to tell you if its day or night? or as Bob Dylan would say, you don't need a weather man to tell you which way the wind is blowing.
    Right, one has use a little common sense. Evidence in these sort of investigations is typically layered, sort of like peeling back the layers of an onion to get to the center which is protected by the outer layers. At first it was 2 rouge agents, Then a department director. Then the IRS head. Then obama whitehouse administration. The implications are far reaching, but the conspirators are trying to stonewall at every step[layer].

    Right now they have to deal with this Lerner girl, she is obstructing the investigation but I don't think she is doing a very good job of it.

    "I have not done anything wrong," Lerner told the House Oversight Committee during a hearing about the IRS' practices Wednesday. "I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee."

    Okay, then she pleads the 5th so as to not incriminate herself? Incriminate herself against what? I thought she just said she never did anything wrong... Riiiiight.

    They need to turn the thumbscrews on this liar and get her to squeal what she knows,.. or ELSE.

    The IRS is still stonewalling documents and emails I guess, I doubt they will be able to keep that up long. If you look at this article, watch the video, it explains the IRS structure a little and looks like the stonewalling should unravel fairly well. Plus they got documented investigations going back 3 years or so.

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...aim-Unraveling

    Right now we just have some jobs at stake, which is bad enough I guess, but if the congress can work up to the criminal stuff then 'persons of interest' should start squealing and having lawyers trying to cut deals. Looks like that Lerner chick should 'lawyer up' really fast.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,818
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Leftists are and always have been willing to do what ever they feel will get them what they want. The leftist atitude, which we all have in us to some degree, is an elitist atitude that allows little dictator wannabes like Obama, Pelosi and Reid to justify anything in order for them to be in control of others.
    Where have you been robo ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Right, one has use a little common sense. Evidence in these sort of investigations is typically layered, sort of like peeling back the layers of an onion to get to the center which is protected by the outer layers. At first it was 2 rouge agents, Then a department director. Then the IRS head. Then obama whitehouse administration. The implications are far reaching, but the conspirators are trying to stonewall at every step[layer].

    Right now they have to deal with this Lerner girl, she is obstructing the investigation but I don't think she is doing a very good job of it.

    "I have not done anything wrong," Lerner told the House Oversight Committee during a hearing about the IRS' practices Wednesday. "I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee."

    Okay, then she pleads the 5th so as to not incriminate herself? Incriminate herself against what? I thought she just said she never did anything wrong... Riiiiight.

    They need to turn the thumbscrews on this liar and get her to squeal what she knows,.. or ELSE.

    The IRS is still stonewalling documents and emails I guess, I doubt they will be able to keep that up long. If you look at this article, watch the video, it explains the IRS structure a little and looks like the stonewalling should unravel fairly well. Plus they got documented investigations going back 3 years or so.

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...aim-Unraveling

    Right now we just have some jobs at stake, which is bad enough I guess, but if the congress can work up to the criminal stuff then 'persons of interest' should start squealing and having lawyers trying to cut deals. Looks like that Lerner chick should 'lawyer up' really fast.
    I would not answer the questions of some kind of a senate or house investigative committee. Those folks are nothing but used car salesmen or carnival sideshow barkers not interested in the truth but only interested in damaging the opposing party.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,965
    You cant even answer a question coherently here in ARP corny.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You cant even answer a question coherently here in ARP corny.
    Yeah and that's why Corny will defend scumbags and liars as long as they are commie loving Obama Democrats that is.

    Wouldn't have expected less from Obama worshiper Corny. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    This is definitely worth repeating;

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    a lot of Southerner's ,and others, died in the Civil War trying to prevent Federal corruption like direct taxes.

    they passed the Federal Reserve , and the IRS to make income tax permanent.

    they had a hard time convicting Al Capone, because so many politicians were on the take, so the government used the IRS to convict him that way.
    ...they called that "justice"

    they couldn't stamp out the KKK because of that pesky free speech and free will, so in the 60's they used the IRS to destroy them.
    who cares? it's the KKK right? no one cares.

    the only problem is now you're stuck with unconstitutional government, that is a bigger problem than Al Capone and the Klan combined.

    FOR YEARS libertarians have been saying the IRS has to go, everyone was "huh huh huh, they just don't want to pay taxes."

    now you're surprised Obama used the IRS to target political rivals?
    this is a problem from over 100 years ago.
    that's what Socialists do, they create intrusive government to oppress people.
    Well put, wolfie
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,188
    Lets take a look at what (probably) goes on beyond what the media reports (not because they cannot, because they do not report it).

    There are literally tens of thousands of 'wanna-bees' (bee, not be; as in worker bee); who would do ANYTHING to become part of the power machine in WASH DC.
    Now it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how EASILY it is to manipulate one of these folks to bend/break laws... while the manipulator (the one in the power position coveted by the wanna-bee) attempts to keep their tracks covered.
    Problem is... these situations almost ALWAYS blow up... and everyone starts covering their 'six' (backside).
    Then the predictable results are: Folks who see the corruption want justice, folks who support the offenders scream: 'No Facts'
    And our country goes farther and farther downhill... simply because we choose to refuse to see the damage this stupid selfish greedy game produces.
    And the beat goes on...
    Oh, BTW: This pattern of behavior is not restricted to polecats and govt... one sees it in all parts of society.

    This pattern of behavior is as old as the human race.

    SOOOO... do we fix the problem at the core (in this case make polecats accountable), or do we play games with it (what we currently see)... and the problem gets worse.

    GA's opinion: One of the definitions of a liberal is someone that WANTS to be part of the game noted above... One of the definitions of a Conservative is someone mature enough to understand the game is destructive to ALL America... and we should live as more mature folks.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event