Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 96
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,079
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Skin color matters to frozenskull as you will see from his posts...he is a true racist who worships the likes of Louis Farrakhan.

    Allen West would get my vote....and he is a black man. I would vote for him based on his record and intelligence. Two things Obama lacks....other than a criminal record.
    Cool, you are too kind... The guy lacks one more thing... ANY sense of morals.

    We the people elected him--some of us did not--- IMO those of us who sit at home and complain all day... need to get involved... or our retirement and our kids lives will be worse than a banana dictator republic.
    We all know the rest... the question is whether we will do anything about it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.


    Frosty, your only reason here is always to place the race card--that's it. Every single post you make evolves around race. Do you know what that make you? A racist! Get off it, please. Also remember, BHO is half white.

    Let me ask you a question: Is there ANYTHING that BHO can do even on live TV, such as chopping off someone's head, that would finally put you over the top and say, ok, he's gotta go? I want to know the limit. What does it take? Now, same for taxation--is there a limit where if we just handed out paychecks over, would he finally say, ok, that's enough? I want to know the limit. You Marxist Lefties seem to think with half the country not working while the other half pays the first half to sit on their butts plus provide for all the other expenditures in the country that no matter how many you move from the second group to the first group, you think there will always be more money when in fact, the GDP is shrinking because of this. You are getting to the end game quicker when everyone will be without because of the world wide depression he's sending up to as hard and fast as he can. So, when you're living in cardboard, you just keep telling yourself you cannot blame BHO because no matter how incompetent, no matter how evil, no matter how disengaged leaving others to run the country, you can't blame him because after all, he's half black.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,079
    Ya know... we can argue about beliefs all day long... however here are some FACTS (sorry I cannot post a source, they come from a private/subscription newsletter):

    In 2006: GDP was $13.4T and federal debt was $8.4T
    In 2013 (forecast, everyone likes forecasts; and remember these numbers operate around the federal govt fiscal year, which ends on Sept 30 2013... which is only 4 mos away... so the numbers are 2/3 accurate already), GDP will be $16.4T and debt will be $16.8T
    Now you liberals who think there is no end to freebees from the govt: Tell me how long this can go on?

    I met a guy in April who left the USA 20 years ago, over unfair taxation. Guy said it was the BEST decision he ever made, he lives a lot better now than he did before.
    Imagine that... the greatest country in the history of the world... even better than the Roman empire, and folks are better off leaving.

    Tells a sad story.

    MeThinks ice-cube is a troll... probably gets his jollies laughing at folks he thinks he goads into posting things he finds funny.
    I sense another lib going on ignore
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    All of the right wingers suffer from ODS so don't expect them to live up to promises they made about leaving. They can't help it, it is the disease that prevents them from doing anything but pi$$ing and moaning.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,650
    All facts aside looks like we have a president just like most of the rest of them.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    ... however here are some FACTS (sorry I cannot post a source, they come from a private/subscription newsletter):

    In 2006: GDP was $13.4T and federal debt was $8.4T
    In 2013 (forecast, everyone likes forecasts; and remember these numbers operate around the federal govt fiscal year, which ends on Sept 30 2013... which is only 4 mos away... so the numbers are 2/3 accurate already), GDP will be $16.4T and debt will be $16.8T
    Now you liberals who think there is no end to freebees from the govt: Tell me how long this can go on?
    Ah, 2006. Would that be before the Bush economic disaster crushed our economy? Yes, I believe it was.

    The deficit: I see that gahvactech failed to mention that the CBO projects a sharp deficit reduction for 2013.

    So old gahvactech fiddles the numbers, ignores relevant information and calls that "some facts."

    Yeah and about these freebies......I keep checking my mailbox for freebies but alas my freebies do not appear. I've talked to several Obama voters, they report the same. Where are our freebies?



    MeThinks ice-cube is a troll... probably gets his jollies laughing at folks he thinks he goads into posting things he finds funny.
    I sense another lib going on ignore
    And here we have the usual gahvactech whine and rationalization for running for cover.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    IRS Exempt Organizations director Lois Lerner is pleading the fifth, that is basically an admission of guilt.

    IRS also refuses, or misses a deadline, to give up correspondence with the whitehouse and treasury department.

    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-...munications-wh

    This is a pattern, the actual coverup began at least a year ago, six months before the presidential election.

    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-...munications-wh

    Right now it is an attempt at a massive coverup. It all goes back to Obama, but they are trying to protect him via claiming his ignorance.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/2...she-found-out/

    Obama knew, he orchestrated it all. Any and all means at his disposal to manipulate an election.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    IRS Exempt Organizations director Lois Lerner is pleading the fifth, that is basically an admission of guilt.

    IRS also refuses, or misses a deadline, to give up correspondence with the whitehouse and treasury department.

    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-...munications-wh

    This is a pattern, the actual coverup began at least a year ago, six months before the presidential election.

    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-...munications-wh

    Right now it is an attempt at a massive coverup. It all goes back to Obama, but they are trying to protect him via claiming his ignorance.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/2...she-found-out/

    Obama knew, he orchestrated it all. Any and all means at his disposal to manipulate an election.
    Evidence?

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,918
    Hey nutsalt, do you require a watch to tell you if its day or night? or as Bob Dylan would say, you don't need a weather man to tell you which way the wind is blowing.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey nutsalt, do you require a watch to tell you if its day or night? or as Bob Dylan would say, you don't need a weather man to tell you which way the wind is blowing.
    No whipster, but as a true believer in the Constitution I require facts not supposition to convict. But all you guys with ODS obviously want a hangin party.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,593
    Just wanted to comment on frozenskull. He is the most dedicated communist hate filled racist I think ever posted on HVAC TALK.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,918
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    No whipster, but as a true believer in the Constitution I require facts not supposition to convict. But all you guys with ODS obviously want a hangin party.
    So now you're Columbo and need the hard facts huh? Since when does a liberal concern themselves with facts?

    I suppose you think OJ didn't kill anybody either.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,789
    Obama has commited no impeacheable offenses therefore he cannot be impeached.

    Its a simple as that.

    Impeachment has been brought up as a rallying cry for the masses.... its all people understand...one or two words....

    Fast and what ??? Ben who ??? The republicans are trotting this stuff out so fast that people are losing interest.

    Should have found one thing and then stuck to it instead of bringing up a new crisis every week.

    Anyone realize what happened with immigration today....... ???

    didnt think so....... probably too busy searching the net for "Obama Umbrella"
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event