Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 96
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Racism is not the not the driving force here, hatred is. Racism is just a pathway for venting ones hatred. And if you believe racism is not the basis for much of the right wing hatred spewed here, then we will just have to disagree.

    A person’s politics cease being relevant when ones view is based on hatred rather than logic or fact. Hatred has been used for millennia by evil men as a motivator for the weak of mind. I have often wondered why this is? Maybe it is just because, hating is easier than thinking.

    “Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”
    ― Elvis Presley

    If I had made some of the comments in this thread I would have been deleted or banned.

    I miss frozenskull. I wish he did not get banned.
    IMO...

    Generally speaking... folks 'see' what they want to see in other folks (this is many times sub-conscious... in that they do not realize they are looking through tinted glasses). Problem is... each of us chooses our shaded glasses and only sees through them (tainted viewpoint).

    The left AND the right are both guilty... yet they are SOOO busy pointing their finger at the other... they never look in a mirror.

    What impresses GA is... someone who can TAKE as well as hand out constructive criticism.

    Lessee how many of those are at ARP... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    3,910
    I like the way Dennis miller put it about BO.... "Never has a guy been more out of the loop as I'm told he's the center of it all."
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

    Born Again KA

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,976
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Racism is not the not the driving force here, hatred is. Racism is just a pathway for venting ones hatred. And if you believe racism is not the basis for much of the right wing hatred spewed here, then we will just have to disagree.

    A person’s politics cease being relevant when ones view is based on hatred rather than logic or fact. Hatred has been used for millennia by evil men as a motivator for the weak of mind. I have often wondered why this is? Maybe it is just because, hating is easier than thinking.

    “Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”
    ― Elvis Presley

    If I had made some of the comments in this thread I would have been deleted or banned.

    I miss frozenskull. I wish he did not get banned.
    You are entitled to your political views there frozen, but this thread never had anything to do with racism. Never had anything to do with race. I started this thread. My best friend is Arabic. My second best friend is a Negro. And I AM a white right wing extremist. I think you can go pound your false accusations up with the sand needed. You know where. You are fouling any rational discussion here with your absurd racist rants.

    I am also a committee member here so I start to wonder if I should report your posts to the moderators. I don't know. I don't want to be a tattle-tale. It pains me to think, since most of you guys are my brethren in trade. At the end of the day, I think most of us us are getting tired of being accused RACISTS because of our political views.

    Can I get an AMEN?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Caledonia WI
    Posts
    881
    Amen

  5. #57
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    None of the republicans will stand up for what is right including the wimpy pathetic Mr. Boehner. None of the media will stand up for what is right with the exception of a few conservatives. Even people in the conservative media don't want to jeopardize their 7-figure salaries by criticizing Obama too much. Obama & Holder are rotten to the core. Any criticism of these two black buttholes will immediately be met with charges of racism. And all these politicians in Washington, DC fear being called a racist. Obama & Holder must believe there is absolutely no one or no thing that can stop them. Obama must be laughing himself silly over this.

    Look at the two country club republicans who ran against Obama--McCain & Romney. The republican party did some manipulating of their own. They wanted it this way. The big money in Texas wanted Perry, but they couldn't get their way. My point is that there is no resistance to Obama & Holder, and that especially includes the republican party leaders. Only God Himself or some type of economic collapse can stop the lawlessness of Obama & Holder. This is the way I see it anyway.

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    Amen
    I'll second that "Amen" and add a hallelujah! I too am getting really tired of leftists promoting racism by claiming it exists everywhere opposing thought comes from.

    Crying racism is the new version of crying wolf.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    You are entitled to your political views there frozen, but this thread never had anything to do with racism. Never had anything to do with race. I started this thread. My best friend is Arabic. My second best friend is a Negro. And I AM a white right wing extremist. I think you can go pound your false accusations up with the sand needed. You know where. You are fouling any rational discussion here with your absurd racist rants.
    The phrase “My best friend is black” or in your case second best, has been used as proof of not being a racist for years. So if you’re not a racist, you would be well advised to choose your words more carefully. Ultimately it will be your actions that define who you are as a man.

    I don’t think every right winger is racist. But I think there is a base core of racist’s in the right wing. Fair or not, in life you get a reputation from the company you keep. You get painted with the same brush, so to speak.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

    I am also a committee member here so I start to wonder if I should report your posts to the moderators. I don't know. I don't want to be a tattle-tale. It pains me to think, since most of you guys are my brethren in trade. At the end of the day, I think most of us us are getting tired of being accused RACISTS because of our political views.
    Report me if you like, but would it not be better to discuss the matter and prove your point rather than silence me and prove mine?



    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'll second that "Amen" and add a hallelujah! I too am getting really tired of leftists promoting racism by claiming it exists everywhere opposing thought comes from.
    It not the opposing thought that is the problem, it is the opposing hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Crying racism is the new version of crying wolf.
    And ignoring the issue is the new way of looking the other way.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    So far, the only "hate" I see in this thread is from someone who is offended that those he idolizes are being called on abusing the American people of all races, colors, creeds, sexual orientations, pet preferences etc. The Obama administration is not just fascist towards conservatives, and not all who are further to the left like being bent over the way the Obama administration is doing to all Americans.

    It may hurt even more for those who supported Obama in elections to admit that what Obama is doing is really, really wrong, but I am hearing more and more of those I know who did support Obama saying how "that administration" is out of control with overstepping their bounds as most others just stop speaking in his defense any longer.

    Let's face it, we elected a Chicago mob wannabe who is now seeing that he can actually act more like an African or South American fascist dictator and get away with it. OMG! I mentioned Africa! I must be a racist......
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    According to the civil rights act of 1964... race is not supposed to be an issue anymore... SO:

    When I see/hear someone using the race card... Logic tells me they are acting in an ILLEGAL manor.

    Whether anyone associates an emotion with an attitude... that is their choice. When they try to tell me I am a good or bad person based on my beliefs.... well I have to remind them this is a FREE COUNTRY, live with it.

    BTW: As I (GA) have stated a few times recently... When I see someone who dishes it out, but cannot take it... generally their credibility goes down the toilet with me... as it does with most of the folks I know.
    Wonder whose foot that shoe fits...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,475
    So true Robo and GA. We see this not only on this thread but others also and one this morning when another leftest who frequents our forum just called me one. I'm not afraid to dish it right back though.

    The left is the only group who uses it with any actual effect nowadays both in accusing conservatives of being racist when we fight against the practice of racism by the left and in actually practicing racism through every means possible. Can't even list all the ways. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fremont, Indiana
    Posts
    1,424
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.
    Wow!
    Before I watched "Runaway Slave", I might have fell for this type of garbage propaganda!
    However; after watching said documentary, I can now faithfully call "you" the racist!
    Shame how it took such doc to confirm my conscience and disregard the mass brainwashing!
    You are undoubtedly part of the problem!!!!

    sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

  12. #64
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much.
    Can I use that on other boards I post on?

  13. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,475
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Can I use that on other boards I post on?
    Sure anything for a fellow American conservative. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event