Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,982

    Obama Administration used IRS to win/manipulate an election. IMPEACHMENT due.

    I am calling for impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama.

    I am personally sure he did it and ordered it. That would make him evil.

    He might have only been complacent, that would make him also evil.

    He claims to be ignorant, facts seem to indicate he is lying, but it is possible. Now we know everyone else knew, so that would make him incompetent beyond forgiveness.

    He has used the IRS as a political tool. Intimidate any hostile press. Intimidate any hostile donors. Intimidate any hostile political organizations and suppress them, tie them in red tape and delays. And Gather information on opponents, leak any damaging information of opponents, courtesy IRS.

    Obama is using the IRS to take over our nation. He claims ignorance. Of f'n course he does.

    Obama is using the IRS as the gestapo. This is a political takeover. He is/has gaining control of the elections. Obamacare is an IRS expansion of power. Those guys hold all of the legal cards, they can legally pick anyone off one at a time as priority decides. I have nothing to gain 'standing in front of an execution ditch' telling you guys this, but that is where I am going to end up in my opposition to marxist dicators if we lose.

    Time to impeach that kenyan bast@rd of a slut mother.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California/Nevada
    Posts
    3,607
    the only problem is the IRS has been an illegal corrupt organization since day one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Its trendy tyranny. If a Republican did half of what this dude has done mobs of pastel wearing bearded candy a$$es with Che Guevara shirts would take to streets and demand he be impeached and imprisoned. He's doing all this with the smiley gladhands approach, thats why he gets away with it. This is how the cult of personality works. Society has turned into a soft pathetic blob incapable in independent thought.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,204
    the problem is, there are more "takers" than "producers"

    as long as that equation remains, the producers are screwed....period

    The "takers" don't want to hear the truth, it will ruin their illusion of life.
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    1,989
    Heard on Limbaugh this AM that they are starting to look into the dealership closures when he took over GM. Seems like it was conservitive repubs that took the brunt of the hit and there were no rules to follow as far as who was to close. Most were hit with criteria they couldn't possibly meet, so they had to close.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,829
    Frozenskull the dullard is back from the nut house. We can all tell that the electro shock therapy and thorazine didn't help him at all....proof that liberalism really is a disease folks.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,204
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.
    give it 12 to 18 months when ObamaTax,.....I mean obummerCare kicks in. and the economy is once again in shambles. lets not leave out Benghzi, or the Fast & furious

    I really don't care what color he is, He IS a douche..period

    Btw, you'll be welcome in the republican Party when the truth hits your bank account, enjoy it while you can
    BEING AN ADULT

    is the dumbest thing I have ever done

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.

    Wow, you sure need to get off the race card! It has nothing to do with what color his skin is! He is a fraud as leader of this country.

    BTW, I voted for Allen Keyes in the primary back when he ran. Guess skin color doesn't matter.....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Caledonia WI
    Posts
    881
    But think of all the money he is saving us by not having to form his own private army he promised from scratch. By repurposing all of the government's enforcement agencies not only is it as strong as the military it eclipses it's strength and it was ready to deploy day one. And some here thought he wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch nor did he have a thrifty bone in his body.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,829
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Wow, you sure need to get off the race card! It has nothing to do with what color his skin is! He is a fraud as leader of this country.

    BTW, I voted for Allen Keyes in the primary back when he ran. Guess skin color doesn't matter.....
    Skin color matters to frozenskull as you will see from his posts...he is a true racist who worships the likes of Louis Farrakhan.

    Allen West would get my vote....and he is a black man. I would vote for him based on his record and intelligence. Two things Obama lacks....other than a criminal record.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,909
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I thought this place would be empty…because after the black President won re-election so many of you hard core Patriots said they were going to leave the country. I thought that was kind of funny, because after 9/11 those very same Patriots were waving the flag and saying these colors don’t run. The colors may not, but apparently the ones holding the flag do. Although it does look like they changed their minds.

    Back on topic… So now they want the black President to be impeached because of the IRS targeting problems. You say the Black president personally ordered this to happen. So far there is zero evidence of that, but that does not matter to the only real Americans. You know who I am talking about, the folks like you and those who think like you.

    The right wing in this country is driven only by hate and contempt. They would rather see this country face economic Armageddon than have the black President succeed. They are blind to the fact that their hero Reagan started the whole deficit spending thing as a viable economic policy. And that the only time the national debt has decreased since then was during a Democratic presidency. But they hate Democrats almost as much as black Democrats.

    Watching these hate filled Republicans say no to everything the president wants (even when he agrees with their own ideas). Can lead me to only one logical conclusion; the right wing in America hate the Black President more than they love their country. Real Patriots for sure.
    OK dude, here is your chance for glory:

    Tell us what your fearless leader will produce down the road for America, and how I (that is ME) will live in your Obama future.

    (BTW: No answer or a BS answer will be considered a cope-out).

    In other words; put out a viable solution that will work for EVERYONE... or loose credibility (which means most of us will put you on ignore and will not even know what you post.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I am calling for impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama.

    I am personally sure he did it and ordered it. That would make him evil.

    He might have only been complacent, that would make him also evil.

    He claims to be ignorant, facts seem to indicate he is lying, but it is possible. Now we know everyone else knew, so that would make him incompetent beyond forgiveness.

    He has used the IRS as a political tool. Intimidate any hostile press. Intimidate any hostile donors. Intimidate any hostile political organizations and suppress them, tie them in red tape and delays. And Gather information on opponents, leak any damaging information of opponents, courtesy IRS.

    Obama is using the IRS to take over our nation. He claims ignorance. Of f'n course he does.

    Obama is using the IRS as the gestapo. This is a political takeover. He is/has gaining control of the elections. Obamacare is an IRS expansion of power. Those guys hold all of the legal cards, they can legally pick anyone off one at a time as priority decides. I have nothing to gain 'standing in front of an execution ditch' telling you guys this, but that is where I am going to end up in my opposition to marxist dicators if we lose.

    Time to impeach that kenyan bast@rd of a slut mother.
    I am in total agreement with what you say Tool, I think there is no 'coincidence' of the things going on since this boob was elected... it was planned before he even became a candidate. (One does not write a 2200 page helathcare bill in a matter of days).

    The sliver lining in this cloud is: The public will not like it much when they loose more and more and more of their $$$ and freedom. So far, it has only happened to 'that guy', not 'me'. When it happens to 'me', the tide will turn. I see the turn starting already... nobody I talk to has ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE elected. IMO this is good, as trusting a polecat is p*ssing on oneself (not just into the wind).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event