Service or Installation Technician - Northwest Indiana

Service or Installation Technician - Northwest Indiana

We are an established and growing company in Northwest Indiana looking for qualified technicians to become a part of our team. Technician must be willing to work overtime when necessary, work their turn on-call, and do quality work from start to finish to keep our customers happy and comfortable. We are very busy and need some GOOD PEOPLE

Candidates must be educated and certified for handling refrigerant, have great diagnostic skills, familiarity troubleshooting residential and light commercial heating and cooling equipment, own their own hand tools, etc. Company will supply major tools (vacuum pump, reclaimer, torch, etc.). Must be able to complete paperwork completely and legibly. NATE or equivalent certification a plus.

We offer:
    Competetive Pay
    Incentive bonuses
    Steady Hours
    Company Truck
    Company cell
    Medical and Life insurance
    Simple IRA with company match
    Vacation Time
    Paid Holidays
    Many more!

Requirements:
    Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
    Clean driving record
    Professional/clean appearance
    EPA certified

Yes, I may be of interest... I have nearly 19yrs experience from fabrication to res/com install and 15yrs res/com service. I will elaborate further if reached at wkconn3@hotmail.com (plz, inform me where you are located and area you service, if not the the entire NW Region)

We're still on the hunt! We've found a few good folks, but could use some more. Contact me if you're interested in more information.